Well, I said that I’d get around to editing this page eventually, so I’m going to do it now. But seeing as I’m a complete and total noob to formatting any kind of web base page, let alone Tv Tropes pages, I’m going to try and keep and simple and edit it in stages. Not that many people will be following this, but I like to think of it as my own person struggle to learn the formatting here and a way to fit in. So here goes nothing.
- Real Name: Corey
- Sex: Male
- Birthdate: October 15, 1990
Anime and Manga
Tropes that apply to me
- Angrish — I send to devolve in this when I’m frustrated
- Apologizes a Lot – To the point where I say sorry to things that I couldn’t have helped.
- Berserk Button – Insulting my family or friends is generally a bad idea. And Avatar.
- Bile Fascination - I enjoy watching bad movies for my own sick joy. Sometimes I like them because they're horrible. Sometimes...not so much.
- Blind Without 'Em – Last time I checked my vision was 20/200, so yeah.
- Brown Eyes – I have them
- Buffy Speak - Yes. Very definitely yes.
- Captain Oblivious – Grand Ruler Oblivious is more accurate, actually.
- Catch-Phrase – I have so many that rotate that I gave them their own folder.
- Caustic Critic – Though much of my family doesn’t find it amusing.
- Determinator – How I see myself while watching horrible movies.
- Embarrassing Nickname – CJ, Just…CJ…
- Headphones Equal Isolation – Rarely without headphones on, but frequently talked to anyway.
- Irrational Hatred – Of Twilight and Avatar, the later which doubles as a Berserk Button.
- No Indoor Voice – Comes from a few years in Drama and me being naturally loud.
- Self-Deprecation – I have no problems with making fun of my own stupidity.
- Why Did It Have to Be Spiders? — I hate spiders...a lot.
My Catch Phrases
- Oh dear
- That's not good
- That works too
- For some reason
Vandalism goes here
- Your name's Corey and you're in your early twenties. At first, I thought you might be cs188... —Füsch
- Hello there. I thought I'd vandalize your page. It seems that there's quite a bit on your page that was put there by me. - Completely Normal Guy
- Ahoy-hoy. You're a nifty dude. Have a nice day!~ -Muramasan13
- And after a magnificent Frosplosion, everyone in the room was suprised to find that they had suddenly grown an awesome fro. A disco party of awesomeness soon followed. - Demoralized Ant
- THAT TEREZI PIC I WANT IT. - Johnnyfog
- DECAF!? *Dies* - That One Guy Named X
- You call that a fro? You are a disgrace to fro-kind. I mean, it doesn't even have more volume than your head and neck combined! ~flocculentCamelidae
Tropes Added by others
- An Ice Person: As your troper name and current avatar suggest. —Belfagor
- Deadpan Snarker: A self-described Caustic Critic who enjoys riffing things probably has traces of this. Completely Normal Guy
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: For your page. - Mort08
- The Everyman: Nothing to be ashamed of, you just seem like you are on in real life. :D Junfez
- Genre Savvy - flawlessly lampshaded my Genre Blindness some time ago Tenzen12
- G.I.R.L.: ~raigakuren
- Large Ham: You strike me as the kind of person who would gladly ham it up for a laugh. Completely Normal Guy
- Non-Action Snarker: I think you prefer it this way...- I HAVE RETURNED!!!!
- Nostalgia Filter - Openly admited. Respected by Tenzen12
- Only in Florida - We don't even have many 'fros here, let alone whole 'plosions of them. Inverurie Jones
- Put on a Bus - Its been a while Tenzen12
- Shown Their Work - One of few Tenzen12
- Strawman Has a Point - Even if your hatred towards Twilight is irrational, you'd surely have many valid points. The same could apply to Avatar (I only hope you don't hate Amazing Technicolor Population). —Belfagor
- Amazing Technicolor Population? No. Glow in the dark plant life and have a usb connector to everything on their plant? That's where I start to get annoyed.