, aka Uujishima
I'm a former Lurker of TV Tropes
I'm a Gamer that likes Independent and Doujin Gaming, Nintendo, The PS2
(Which I'm currently playing right now), and Freeware Games
. I play a LOT of Mitadake High
, and you'll usually see me at Forkkie's (or her friends) Server. (One of my Favorite Servers, by the Way.)
I USED to play it, but other things are taking my time.
My Birthday is May 18, and I'm currently 16 Years old as of now.
Might possibly be shipped with Irisu Kyouko
, then again, she needs a big hug.
Also, Flandre Scarlet, Sakuya Izayoi
, and the Lindwurm Sisters
Thank you, TV Tropes, for introducing me to:
Works that he wants to get:
Tropes Applied to him:
- Apologises a Lot: Can go to Colette Brunel Levels.
- Attention Whore: I'm no exception to this rule.
- Big Eater: And How!
- Cannon Fodder: Averted, see Video Game Caring Potential.
- Dethroning Moment of Suck: I got banned from a Mitadake High Server. (Hence, you will see me at Forkkie's Server.)
- Dramatic Ellipsis: And...How...!
- Evil Laugh: In Real Life.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Either Played Straight or Subverted in his Mitadake High RP Characters. Either the character he is R Ping is isolated, or plays more like a Ordinary High-School Student or an Informat.
- It's Up to You: A Zigzagging Trope in Real Life.
- Living Doll Collector: had me concerned for a bit - Keybreak
- Nightmare Fetishist: I like High Octane Nightmare Fuel, and I have a PSL/PAC for girls that can kill, as noted above.
- Nintendo Hard: The Science Classes at High School in General. (Phew... Got an overall B Grade at Chem...)
- Perverse Sexual Lust: The Lindwurms and Ami Kawashima.
- Rage Quit: Subverted. If he is trying to 1CC a Game that he has a bad start on, he'll restart it, and get a good start.
- Save Scumming: He has an ADOM Liveblog, and since he is new to the game...
- Self-Deprecation: Considers himself to be a major annoyance to other Tropers.
- Shrinking Violet: He can verge on this behavior in times.
- That One Level: In This Troper's Opinion: Paper Trail from Grand Theft Auto IV. It doesn't help that the Helicopter Controls are Horrible.
- Video Game Caring Potential: In Strategy Games, Turn Based or Otherwise, I will try to minimize Casualties on My Side (Don't we all?), and if the unit's health is red, then I'll have them fall back. Even if they are lowly mooks I recruited [[supersecretspoiler:Bonus Points if these mooks can level up.]]
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: In a Game like Dwarf Fortress, I can be Cruel. In a game like Valkyria Chronicles or Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, I will NOT let ANYONE Die.
- So far, the Crusader series are his favorite games to blow off steam.
- Also, if he is angry, he can always load up a Hotseat game, controlling both sides, and have fun beating the crap out of each other!
- Weapon of Choice: Either a Sword (Preferably Lightning) or a Pistol.
- In Mitadake High, expect to see him with either a Knife or a Billhook, preferably the former.
I will get ALLTYNEX Second
Backloggery Here. I need to update it moar...
You can contact me at: attobl2277 AT Live Dot Com.
Vandalizations go here:
Hi. Definately recommend Etrian Odyssey
. They're awesome. -clockworkapider
You know what Clock Tower
is. We're gonna be getting along JUST fine. -Tofu
I don't see you much outside of Forum Games, but you sure do add ample entertainment to that subforum. Cliché
I automatically quit Elona when my Little Girl dies (even after I found out that she could be revived)-Yarrunmace
Even on my userpage, F.O.E.! ~Glenn Magus Harvey
Vandal Sign "One Small Sentence" ~ Darxzero
One of these days we will meet in Mitadake High
. Most likely it will not go well for me. Noaqiyeum
Hello. I would think of something witty, but I have about the wit of a chewed up sock. So I'll just lay down the generic "you're a cool guy with a great sense of humor." Really, though, you are.
There, my work here is done... - Made Of Axes
Godot Was Here.
SRSG - X
was here. - Amused Troper Guy