The Vampire Diaries: This trope is seen multiple times with various pairings: The most common example is probably Caroline as a Stefan/Elena supporter; she claims that their love is "epic" and that they deserve each other.
- Jenna, Jeremy, Matt, and Lexi, like Caroline, also support Stefan/Elena. Jeremy is also incredibly Anti-Delena as well.
- Though Lexi later starts shipping Stefan/Caroline in season four.
- Klaus is the biggest Stefan/Elena shipper on the show next to Caroline.
To Damon about Stelena in 3.11: "Crazy or not, that kind of love never dies."
To Stefan in 3.21: "And that is what makes you her (Elena) better option. It's a shame that it's not easier for Elena to see it, I mean, personally, I think she's wasting her time with Damon."
To Stefan and Elena in 3.05: "Now this is fascinating, I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your (Stefan) craving for blood, is your love for this one girl (Elena)."
To Damon in 4.13: "Must be hard trying to live up to Stefan. I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena, he fought so hard, he actually managed to resist. Now that's love. Personally, I don't see a fairytale ending for you. All I see is Stefan and Elena. I think you see the same thing."
- Klaus ships Tyler/Hayley because that would get Tyler out of the way for him to be with Caroline (unfortunately for him, it didn't go that way).
- Also, Rose clearly identified herself as a Damon/Elena shipper in the episode "Heart of Darkness".
Rose: *to Jeremy about Damon* "Tell him I'm rooting for him and Elena."
- Surprisingly, Katherine even realizes that Stefan/Elena will always have a connection, no matter what.
Katherine to Elena: There's still a connection between you two (Stefan and Elena). Maybe, deep down, you know that he's your one true love and breaking up with him was a big mistake.
- Even though Rebekah loved Stefan and was jealous of Elena, she acknowledged that she envied and admired the love between Stefan/Elena.
- Silas, the Big Bad immortal, seems to be in favour of he and Amara's doppelgängers, Stefan/Elena, being together and he also seems to be very Anti-Delena and he makes it highly known as much as possible, even to Damon's face.
- Even Qetsiyah realizes that Stefan/Elena were destined and meant to be together.
Qetsiyah to Damon: Destiny has been trying to get the doppelgängers together forever. Silas had Amara and Stefan has Elena. As long as Stefan is in the picture, you will never be with Elena. You and I are the same, Damon. The obstacle standing between two fates."
- When Alaric comes back at the end of Season 4, he is a diehard Damon and Elena shipper.
- Kai is this to Damon/Bonnie in season 6. Ironically, like Silas and Klaus (who were Stelena shippers), he is also incredibly Anti-Delena and has said that they are a dysfunctional couple and that the two of them together revolts him.
- Damon, Alaric, Liz and Lexi all become Stefan/Caroline shippers.