Role Association: Anime Spanish
- One Piece: (Mexico) Frida Suarez is a pirate made of rubber on a quest to find the title artifact. She is joined by Chef Bloo and swordsman Jon Arbuckle.
- (Spain) Don Patch goes on a quest to find treasure with his crew of pirates.
- Pokémon: (Spain) Sora (under the commands of Batman) sets off to catch them all with his Pikachu, Bea, and Arnold Jackson. Amy Allen, Dexter , and Peter Potamus want to capture Pikachu for themselves. In Season 2, Arnold stays behind and is replaced by Harold. Arnold returns in season 3, but then in "Pokemon Advanced", Bea leaves and is replaced by Tootie and her brother Inez. In "Diamond and Pearl", Sora and Arnold meet Stephanie. In "Black and White", Sora leaves Arnold and Stephanie behind to meet Dora the Explorer and Chris Griffin.
- In the third movie, EVERYONE except Batman has changed. Sora is now Franklin, namely. But they all revert to normal by the fourth movie. Beezy is a Pokemon with the power of aura.
- (Mexico) An MTV V.J. catches them all with Pikachu. Along the way he meets Buster Baxter and Elizabeth Swann. Mort and Jerri Manthey, with their pet Stan Smith, want to catch Pikachu for themselves.
- ''Ponyo: (Spain) Billy, who thinks Humans Are The Real Monsters, (his wife Cristal Connors, the Anthropomorphic Personification of the ocean has a much more easygoing attitude) is horrified when his goldfish/mermaid daughter Vicky meets cute with Todd Daring. Meanwhile, Todd's mom Gabrielle Solis works at an old folks' home where she cares for Marie Barone and Lois Lane.