David Tennant has blood made of espresso.
- Pretty much any line from the episode "The Christmas Invasion".
"This hand? It's a fightin' hand!"
- And in "The Doctor's Daughter", what could be the hammiest proclamation of pacifism, ever:
"WHEN YOU START THIS NEW WORLD! THIS WORLD OF HUMAN AND HATH! REMEMBER THAT! MAKE THE FOUNDATION OF THIS SOCIETY A MAN WHO NEVER WOULD!"
- Since "The Waters of Mars" was one of his last performances as the Doctor, Tennant apparently decided to go out with a bang. The scenery-chewing when he decides to actually take action is so completely over the top it threatens to implode in a singularity of ham.
- Tennant manages to compress a metric ton of Ham into one word in "The End of Time": SHIIIIMMER!
The Doctor: "There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom, and consolation to the soul in times of need."
Vinvocci: "And what's that then?"
The Doctor: "ALLONNNNS-Y!!" *slams the throttle forward full-blast*
Matt Smith is a very talented ham. In keeping with his incarnation's rather self-aware nature, a lot of his hammy moments are also intentional ploys to psych up himself, psych out his enemies, encourage his companions, or all three.
- Tennant's most hammy habit was adding explosive "-a!" sounds to the end of words as he got excited and started-a to over-enunciate-a. See "AND I'M NOT LISTENING-A!" from series two's "The Idiot's Lantern" and "BAREFOOT ON THE MOON-A!" from series three's "Smith and Jones" for particularly jarring examples.
- He's quite a ham just after his regeneration:
"Legs! I've still got legs. Good. Arms! Hands! Oooh fingers, lots of fingers! ... Hair? I'm a GIRL?!?"
- In the first Dalek centered episode of his reign:
"NO ONE HUMAN HAS ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME TODAY!"
- He does a hell of a lot of shouting in "Flesh and Stone":
River: It's never going to work.
The Doctor: WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT?! River, TELL ME!
River: Like what, for instance?
The Doctor: LIKE! ME! FOR! INSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!
- Then there was "I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!"
- And of course "I! Am! TAAAAAAAALKING!"
- One of Matt Smith's great moments: "TARDIS bang bang, Daleks BOOM!"
- In "Day of the Moon", Matt declares, "AND ONE WHACKING BIG KICK UP THE BACKSIDE FOR THE SILENCE!!!"
- "WELCOME BACK, LEFTY!!!"
- "The Rings of Akhaten" has the hammiest Eleven speech yet, complete with Manly Tears:
"I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me! I've walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a MAD... MAN. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn’t believe. I have lost things you'll never understand! And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods BLAZE! SO COME OOOOON THEN! TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL, BABY! HAVE IT! YOU HAVE IT ALL!"
- "Nightmare In Silver" has him at about thrice the usual ham level when he's possessed by the Cyberplanner and becomes "Mr. Clever." He isn't just Chewing the Scenery, he's eating it in great massive gulps.
- Suffice it to say Eleven goes out at his absolute hammiest in "The Time of the Doctor". Upon receiving his new regeneration cycle from the Time Lords, he delivers quite possibly his single most spectacular speech in his entire three-year run, complete with shamelessly theatrical cane-waving:
Eleventh Doctor: Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen, bit of advice: tell me the truth, if you think you know - lay down the law if you're feeling brave! But, Daleks, never, ever TELL ME THE RULES!
Eleventh Doctor: Oh, look at this! Regeneration number thirteen! We're breaking some serious science here, boys! I tell you what - it's gonna be a WHOPPER!
Dalek Commander: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR!
HA! You think you can stop me now
, Daleks!? IF YOU WANT MY LIFE, COME... AND... GET IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!
- And then he immediately proceeds to regenerate in by far the hammiest such scene in the entire series.
- Basically, the Daleks are haminated!