- Is Orange a Brony?
- Grandpa Lemon plays Slender
- The side-effect of a Black Hole making donut? Ducks.
- Orange getting just the tiniest bit hooked on Cookie Clicker.
- Orange playing Five Nights at Freddy's. He doesn't get past night 2.
- Even better is Midget Apple and Pear. Who don't get past night 1.
- Grandpa Lemon's very apt description for the sequel.
Grandpa Lemon: You're basically a security guard in a children's toy store, that is owned by the Devil.
- Pretty much all the scenes the have Nerville in them:
Nerville: "I found some ranch dressing! Zombies hate that stuff."Orange: "Nerville! Look out!"*Vegetable zombies start crawling on Nerville and start dragging him behind a barrel*Nerville: "No! No! No! I! Hate! Vegetables!
- "Veggie Zombies":
Nerville pours a whole jar of jelly onto a piece of bread, then puts a piece on top of it.Nerville: "More jelly!"
- "Escape from the Planet of the Grapes of Wrath", Nerville eating a lot of grape jelly.
- "Follow the Bouncing Orange":
*Pear gets shot at a wall courtesy of a tennis ball shooter*Pear: Hey, let's dog to the go-park (laughs deliriously).
- In "Lords of Fruitbush", this exchange:
Pear: "This is the produce aisle, you don't own this territory."Squashy: "There are signs all around that say we do."(Cut to graffiti that says Squashies)Orange: "Well this sign says you're a doofus." (Holds up sign that says "Doofus" with an arrow on it.
- After noticing someone squirted icing on Sweet Cookie, "Someone iced Sweet Cookie!"
- "Captain Blood Orange":
Marshmallow: "Sometimes darkness washes over me and all I can see when I close my eyes is blood death and destruction. And that I love you guys and you're my best friends, yay!
- Marshmallow revealing his deep dark secret:
- When Nerville is revealed to be He Who Comes During Night Shift he says he's getting hungry. So what do the fruit serve up for him? The creepy corn guys.
- Founding Fruits:
Orange: "Wow! Watermelon sure had a short fuse.
- Watermelon blowing up. Plus this:
- In "Fruitloose", Nerville comes up on the fruit, he notices they're all depressed, he tells them: "Snap out of it. No one wants to buy depressed fruit, I should know." The scene cuts to him standing next to an old broken down cart with depressed fruit inside. The best part is Nerville's sales pitch: "Buy my fruit, or don't I really don't care."