Follow TV Tropes
50. People will not be fazed by A man turning into a demon in front of them.
51. The Devil is good and God Is Evil most of the time.
52. Giving people money will always see massive returns later on.
53. It doesn't matter who you are or where you live, your gear will always be the worst in the land.
54. Koopa Troopas are capable of closing down an entire beach because one of them swiped a surfboard. (Mario is Missing)
55. Lost 400 miles from home because you napped in the back of a truck? Just yell "HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!"
and the Men in Black will provide assistance! You'll have to do the running yourself, however, but you get some nice tunes to go along with it. (Elite Beat Agents)
56. Chocolate Bunnies cure Vampireism. (The Urbs)
edited 8th Apr '12 11:47:11 AM by DiurnalBrocolli
57: It will not be the highly experienced, grizzled general with all the experience, men and resources of the kingdom at his disposal, who was literally raised to the task, who saves the day. No, it will be the teenage delinquent we just dragged out the dungeon who has no weapons or tactical experience and who spent most of his days picking pockets who will ultimately save the day from the evil invading demon horde. You may as well send the old guy into retirement and let the real hero get on with his job.
edited 8th Apr '12 12:04:48 PM by GameChainsaw
58. It is legal for ten-year-olds to go out alone and make animals fight for fun and profit.
59. Collateral damage does not matter.
60. If you're hiding somewhere where it's only partially dark with an enemy right next to you, you would be invisible to the enemy.
61. Your vision turns black and white anytime you're in the dark.
62. Magma is harmless as long as one does not actually touch it. 63. As long as bullets do not come into contact with a tiny area roughly situated in your abdomen, you are safe. Otherwise, you colorfully explode. 64. In order to get the good ending, you must slavishly devote yourself to and pursue only one romantic interest- preferably the first one you come across.
65. Every treasure chest in an old dusty cave contains something valuable, and no one else will loot it before you.
66. That "shortcut" your friend told you about is anything but, and is probably laden with monsters who attack helpless adventurers looking for an easy way out.
67. Don't be surprised if the guy you just beat gets back up and transforms into something monstrous.
68. The further away from home you are, the more powerful (and more expensive) your weaponry will be.
69. If one of your party members asks to have sex with you, do it. See what I did there?
edited 13th Apr '12 5:25:48 PM by WillyFourEyes
70. Always be prepared for the boss to reveal a second form.
71. A night at the inn means some unexpected drama or character development will occur for you and/or a party member.
72. There are no side effects from drinking massive amounts of medication.
73. Whenever someone dies, everyone around gets stronger.
74. If you think you beat the final boss, think again.
edited 14th Apr '12 5:25:06 PM by Landorkus
75: Never accept a free night at an inn. Best case scenario, you will be robbed.
edited 14th Apr '12 5:25:52 PM by CompletelyNormalGuy
76. Don't worry about how your face looks, it will be covered by a helmet anyway.
77. As long as you still have 1 ring on, you won't die.
78. Time will stop for you as you switch out guns, unless you are fighting with a comrade.
edited 14th Apr '12 9:01:02 PM by AmazingLagann
79. Medical care is extremely cheap, no matter if you were blown up, shot at with a rocket launcher, or tripped over a kerb.
80. Even if you are literally a tank driving through a field of killer bunnies, one bunny will eventually get through.
81. If you see an object just sitting around, and trying to get it won't harm you in any way, do so. You'll need it.
82. The shopkeeper doesn't know or care that you're selling him stuff you took off the corpses of dead guys.
83. If something dies in a shop, the shopkeeper will make you pay for the corpse.
84. Shopkeepers are some of of the most powerful beings in the universe.
85. If you happen to die in a shop, the shopkeeper will take all your stuff. Even if all you're carrying is a pile of rocks and worthless bits of glass.
edited 17th Apr '12 7:35:04 PM by KatanaCat
86 all animals carry gold and other useful items
86.5 It is perfectly moral to mug them for these items.
87. The ultimate weapon of the world will always be a sword. No exceptions.
88. Genocide is acceptable against sapient beings as long as they're sufficently similar to Those Wacky Nazis or Dirty Commies.
89. Going around killing monsters is very lucrative-
90. Cardboard is the best stealth equipment Period.
91. If you have a name you can shrug off 10 rockets to the face.
Community Showcase More