- Adaptation Displacement: The original song books and music albums are much less well remembered than the videos.
- Accidental Nightmare Fuel: So much of it coming from the Uncanny Valley visuals and acid-trip nature of many of the videos.
- In ''Marvelous Musical Mansion", Uncle Rubato and Aunty Annabella share actors with Ruben and Rachel, their ancestors.
- Anvilicious: Each video always teaches a lesson, or two, or three, or twelve...
- Awesome Music: This introduced most young adults to some beloved childhood songs. Seriously, take your pick.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The scene in Wee Sing in Sillyville where the acorn sings "I'm a Nut".
- Broken Aesop: In Wee Sing Under the Sea, a song about diversity is sung in part by a school of identical clownfish who sing in unison.
- Narm Charm
- Retroactive Recognition
- Peter in Grandpa's Magical Toys is played by Kevin Hageman, one half of the Hageman brothers, who have worked on films like Hotel Transylvania, The LEGO Movie, and the Netflix series Trollhunters.
- Andrew Goodman, who played Carter in Wee Sing Train, currently works on Spongebob Squarepants as a writer.
- Vana O'Brien, who was Aunty Annabella in Marvelous Musical Mansion, is not only the co-founder of the Artists Repertory Theatre in Portland, but she's also been in a few Gus Van Sant films like My Own Private Idaho and Elephant. She's also the daughter of Hollywood actor Van Heflin.
- Tastes Like Diabetes
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: The crooked man in King Cole's Party could have been the main adult character, similar to Sillywhim in Wee Sing in Sillyville, but he was only used in one portion of the movie.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The plot of Wee Singdom. Made to serve as the Grand Finale to the series, it involved characters from the previous videos meeting up and singing songs together. The problem is not every video gets its own representative. There are no characters from Wee Sing Together, King Cole's Party, The Best Christmas Ever or The Marvelous Musical Mansion. There's the fact that The Big Rock Candy Mountains and Wee Sing Train have three characters each instead of one like everyone else (three if you count Chugalong and Cubby as separate entities).
- Also, Annie and Tim could have gone to the festival when it first started, but theyre only there for the grand finale.
YMMV / Wee Sing