- Hey HEY! Are you ready to play?.
- Even though it's only 13 seconds long, the Tweenie Clock theme is incredibly catchy.
- Look out, we're coming! This place is kinda rockin'! We're groovin', you're rulin'! You're our number one!
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: A 2001 episode featured an impersonation of Jimmy Savile, 11 years before it was revealed he was one of Britain's most prolific sex offenders. One of the songs was even called "One Finger, One Thumb".
- Jerk Ass Woobie: Despite Bella's status as The Scrappy, it can be hard to not feel sorry for her in "Left Out" when she feels excluded from the activities that the others were playing.
- Memetic Mutation: Tweenie Clock, where will it stop!
- Overshadowed by Controversy: Unless you grew up with the Tweenies in the UK, the Savile snafu, which not only got the episode knocked off the airwaves altogether but took the series with it for four months, is very likely to have been the first thing you heard about the series.
- Periphery Demographic: It could count. The fandom isn't near as big now (though still has a devoted following), but it generated two top-10 and three other top-20 singles in the United Kingdom at the height of its popularity. The Tweenies also made multiple appearances on Top of the Pops and even had a live show.
- The Scrappy: Due to her bossiness and overconfidence, Bella isn't exactly the most fondly-remembered character.
YMMV / Tweenies