- Awesome Music: A good number of their songs, and their Under the Covers album looks set to be a collection of these, as in addition to the above mentioned cover of The Last Unicorn, they've now created an absolutely amazing cover of A-Ha's Take On Me.
- During their live show at the Aragon Ballroom, Ninja Brian's Bloopy Reggae Jams from Shredded Metal were elevated to this status by TWRP joining in, with Danny's protests reducing until he joined in himself.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Occurs in several videos, seemingly as filler, though sometimes to deliberately Lampshade Danny's ludicrous boasting.
- Notably, Attitude City contains a sequence where people from a neighboring town suddenly invade. Danny says he'll kick their asses, only to transition to a much lighter, bard-style melody, where he prances around in rainbows and candy, gives the thugs his wallet without being asked, and abruptly switches back to the normal song, with no real resolution.
- Crack Pairing: Invoked a few times, including:
- Danny/Ultimate Sandwich.
- Danny/Every Object In His Girlfriend's House.
- The Manticore/your girlfriend, your dad, and your soul.
- Comicbookgirl19/every other dude in Dragon Slayer, plus the dragon, Ninja Brian and the manticore.
- The titular monsters in Rhinoceratops vs. Superpuma.
- Ear Worm: All of their songs.
- Evil Is Cool: Ninja Brian is beloved by fans for his Ax-Crazy Memetic Badass ways.
- Subverted in "Cool Patrol", who Danny claims are "the bad boys from the tough side of town", complete with black leather jackets, black sunglasses, and ripped jeans. Danny even wears a bladed glove resembling Freddy Krueger or Wolverine! Of course, the Cool Patrol is actually trying to help a kid getting bullied so they're not that evil, and the joke is that they just sing a song about a silly dance while changing into goofier outfits anyway.
- Played with in "First Date" - Danny is going for the look and attitude of a cool, sexy bad boy, back to his black jacket and sunglasses and this time not only allows Ninja Brian to kill people but actually encourages it, gives Ninja Brian the go-ahead to kill Arin (Danny's Real Life best friend) with a maniacal expression, and kills another Grump himself with his stolen Cool Car. He gets dropped by the girl anyway... in favor of Ninja Brian, who is a much more genuine example of Evil Is Cool. Her reactions to Ninja Brian throughout the video show this trope working its magic.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: JonTron features prominently in the Let's Get This Terrible Party Started! video, which was released halfway through June 2013. A mere fortnight later, Jon left Game Grumps and was replaced by Danny, making the situation awkward as Arin made it clear they were making Jon an Unperson as far as Grumps was concerned. It was made even more awkward when NSP redid all their thumbnail images and replaced the very prominent image of Jon's head for Let's Get This Terrible Party Started! with a standard image of Danny's head staring at a pair of boobs.
- Genius Bonus: The "here's a tricky dick that cannot be impeached" line from "Everybody Shut Up (I Have An Erection)" was applauded by the masses for its sheer brilliance, referring to Richard Nixon's derogatory nickname "Tricky Dicky" and how Nixon would've been impeached had he not resigned.
- Heartwarming Moments: Their cover of The Last Unicorn is incredibly mellow and beautiful, surprising many fans.
YouTube Comment: The best thing about this is that we don't see Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian, we see Dan Avidan and Brian Wecht.
- Their cover of Everybody Wants To Rule The World follows in this vein. The video is even more touching, seeing Danny and Brian both out of character in street clothes, dancing and hugging each other.
- Their concert in Chicago had some big moments. One was Danny's affirmation of how to make the world a better place: "Love everyone. Forgive everyone. Especially yourself."
- Another from their Chicago concert was, when Danny revealed that his parents were among the attendees of the concert, the crowd barely skipped a beat before starting up a chant of "AVI! AVI! AVI!" - and repeated it when Danny reiterated his parents being there, after receiving several bras being thrown on stage.
- Danny Don't You Know is a Pep-Talk Song in which Danny tells his younger self that his life will get much better when he grows up and tells him of how great he is on the inside.
- Shortly after the release of Cool Patrol, Danny and Brian put out a 'Thank You' video on their channel. What makes this video heartwarming is when Brian reveals that he and Danny were afraid that after two cover albums released, they were worried that fans wouldn't want to hear their original music anymore. The strong sales of their latest album obviously put those fears to rest.
- Memetic Badass: Ninja Brian, all the way.
- Moment of Awesome: Under the Covers absolutely rocking the Billboard charts, getting within the top 10 on the general sales chart as well as the indie and rock charts, and getting within the top 20 on the Billboard 200!
- Shortly after its release, the 6969 video began a brief stint as the #1 music video on iTunes.
- When "Danny Don't You Know" was released on YouTube, the video briefly was #1 on Trending. Or, in short, for a time, it was the most popular video in the world.
- On September 17, 2018, Ninja Sex Party played their first TV appearance on the late night talk show Conan.
- Nightmare Fuel: Ninja Brian can be pretty scary at times.
- Signature Song: Their most popular song (by Youtube hits anyway) used to be Dinosaur Laser Fight, in no small part from the Colbert Bump they got from Egoraptor animating it, despite the song having very little to do with the band themselves and the fact they have an actual theme song. With over 7 million hits, Dinosaur Laser Fight has been surpassed by Cool Patrol at well over 11 million hits (also likely due in part to a Colbert Bump from Markiplier and Jacksepticeye appearing prominently in the music video).
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: It's a band about a Jewish lover who wears a kimono and only ever thinks about sex, and his best friend - a psychotic ninja keyboardist who kills everyone he comes across. The songs include stories about Cargo Shipping, powerful monsters that fuck everything and each other, Blatant Lies about going on epic fantasy adventures, and dinosaurs and sharks having laser battles in space. In real life, at least Danny has claimed he stopped taking drugs years ago.
YMMV / Ninja Sex Party