Finn Wolfhard (born 23 December 2002 in Vancouver, British Columbia) is a Canadian child/teen actor.
- The 100 (2014, episode "Many Happy Returns")
- Supernatural (2015, episode "Thin Lizzie")
- Stranger Things (2016 — present)
- It (2017)
- It: Chapter Two (2019)
- The Addams Family (2019)
- Carmen Sandiego (2019)
- The Goldfinch (2019)
- The Turning (2020)
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2021)
His career provides examples of:
- Promoted Fanboy: He's a huge fan of Ninja Sex Party and the Game Grumps in general, and not only has he appeared on the the show three times (twice in Guest Grumps and once on Ten Minute Power Hour), but he also got to play young!Danny in the music video for "Danny Don't You Know". Arin and Danny also happen to be fans of Stranger Things, so it's a win-win situation.
- He seems to have a knack for playing kids/teens caught up in the supernatural. Besides his most famous role, one of his earliest roles was in Supernatural, and he's also appeared in the 2017 version of It and its sequel, The Addams Family, an adaptation of The Turn of the Screw, and Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
- A shockingly large number of his roles are strongly associated with The '80s: Stranger Things and the first It movie are both set entirely in The '80s and Ghostbusters: Afterlife is a sequel to a film released in 1984 and which made an indelible mark on '80s pop culture (as referenced in Stranger Things).
- His character in It is revealed to like other boys, in The Goldfinch he kisses another boy, and the makers of the new Power Rangers reboot are looking to cast him as an openly LGBT Blue Ranger.