- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Muffy, the near-useless Poochyena, taken to a separate box and released accidentally.
- Awesome Art: Much of their fanart.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Adam. He got his moment to shine during the second Pokémon Stadium tournament livestream, where he pretty much destroyed the competition.
- Follow the Leader: YouTube user TMildewBros started a series of him and his friend playing Pokemon Jade, a bootleg version of Keitai Denjuu Telefang.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In Episode 3 of Viet Crystal, they talk to an NPC that says "It's fearful to jump down." "FEARFUL!" later becomes a running gag when it is shouted by a Farfetch'd.
- In Viet Crystal, a bug catcher, upon being defeated, shouts "WUWU!", which happens to be Miltank's cry.
- Juan's voice for Old Rusty sounds quite similar to Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.
- During the 2013 Summer Stream, after Mario Party 2 glitches up, Dubz states that he is a timelord, and that he can take everyone forward to the October stream. The stream arrives, and the gang decides to play Slender: The Arrival. When they find a port-a-potty in one levels, Dubz claims that it is actually the Tardis with the Doctor inside.
- During Viet Crystal, they show surprise at the game managing to spell "antagonistic" correctly despite all of the previous spelling and grammar errors. Later, during Chinese Emerald, Dubz has trouble pronouncing "human," yet pronounces "harmoniously" correctly.
- "Holy Shit!" Quotient: Viewers who are only watching the Vietnamese Crystal YouTube videos are left stunned when they realize that Price (Poliwhirl) now appears as a shiny Pokemon. Turned out that they came across a shiny Poliwhirl during a livestream when they were training up their Pokemon.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Moment of Awesome: Catching Mew with the last Pokeball in the Pokemon Green livestream.
- Never Live It Down: Dubz killing Boomish, as well as various enemies in Undertale.
- Nightmare Fuel: When Bert and Dubz play Sanatorium, a game inspired by Slender, they witness the horror of Slenderman sliding across the floor (earning him the Fan Nickname "Sliderman").
- I'm Scared also inspire many nightmares. Doubles as Paranoia Fuel.
- Bert can't stand the sight of Chikorita's sprite following him around.
- In their streams of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Wigglytuff's "soulless face." Moose and Dubz especially find it creepy at one part where it flashes on screen.
- Nightmare Retardant: Sliderman becomes much less scary when you see this.
- Portmanteau Couple Name: During the Versus Stream, Dubz and Mysh get the nicknames TableDubz and SaltyMysh. This causes Mokkabean, one of the fans, to come up with their ship name: TableSalt.
- The Scrappy: Bert seemed to become this to many of the fans after his departure from the channel.
- So Bad, It's Good: What Bert seems to think of Stalked.
- They Copied It, So It Sucks!: When BlameTruth started his own Viet Crystal series, a lot of DeliciousCinnamon fans got upset and started bashing him and his videos. Bert eventually asked them to stop.
YMMV / DeliciousCinnamon