- Alternative Character Interpretation: Azura gets some, considering her Deadpan Snarker delivery of her lines, mostly in regards to her relationship with Corrin. Shippers of Corrin/Azura see her teases as Sarcastic Confessions of her love for Corrin, non-shippers see it as playful jabs at her closest friend.
- Broken Base: The fact that the creator has been teasing two possible Official Couples without giving any definitive hints as to which will be canon. Some are fine with it, but some readers are also starting to get annoyed by the lack of resolution, viewing it as ship-baiting to snag readers.
- And now that the creator seems to be definitively pointing towards the pairing of Flora and Corrin, the readers seem divided into people who are fine with this pairing and people who demand Azura and Corrin be together instead. This was already present earlier with the Ship-to-Ship Combat between Azura/Corrin and Flora/Corrin shippers. However, newer updates seem to have calmed the Ship-to-Ship Combat, with most of the readers generally supporting Flora/Corrin.
- Crazy Awesome: Corrin; he even gets explicitly compared to Batman.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Dethrones Homura Reacts as the most well-liked Reactsverse fic due to playing with the Reactsverse formula and having less Out of Character moments. It helps that the main protagonist is also a successful Antic Order prankster. Especially as Lucina Reacts has been blasted for being more repetitive, and Weiss Reacts has gotten less updates over time, this story has become the darkhorse of the Reactsverse.
- Within the fic, Azama's portrayal was well-liked, despite him only showing up for one chapter to troll Kaze.
- Scarlet's appearance was also well-received.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Corrin/Azura is frequently asked for by reviewers. This is to be expected, considering this couple is a fan favourite even in the original game.
- Going along with the above, Jakob/Flora is also a common request, mainly to keep Flora away from Corrin.
- Now that the fic seems to be definitively heading for it, Flora/Corrin has been embraced by the readers, in part due to how adorable the couple were during the Festival two-parter.
- Kaze and Felicia are also quite commonly paired, due to the Unresolved Sexual Tension between them.
- Fanon Discontinuity: Some readers are adamant that the author has no intention of pairing up Flora and Corrin and insist that the author is still being deliberately vague about who the intended Love Interest is. This is despite the final chapter of Part 1 ending with what amounts to their first date, a chapter dedicated to explaining their relationship revealing that Flora and Corrin's friendship goes far back, and the massive amounts of Ship Tease dedicated to the two. However, this has gone down as the story continues updating, especially with Flora's admission that she's in love with Corrin gaining no such reactions.
- Moe: Beruka and Benny are considered this due to their absolutely adorable interactions while together. Also, Kaze and Felicia.
- Ship Mates: The Corrin/Azura shippers also want Jakob/Flora to take off to keep her away from Corrin. It helps that Corrin and Azura are actively shipping the latter pair anyway.
- And the Corrin/Flora shippers in turn want to pair Felicia and Kaze together.
- Ship-to-Ship Combat: Flora/Corrin versus Azura/Corrin, with the latter being preferred by the majority of the readers and the former supported by a significant minority and canonical Ship Tease within the story.
- Teasing Creator: The author, primarily in regards to the Official Couple of the story; he constantly drops hints to support both the aforementioned Fan-Preferred Couple Corrin/Azura and Corrin/Flora, dropping Ship Tease for both pairings but nothing that points towards Corrin holding explicit romantic feelings for either. It's also implied through his notes he's doing this to tease people on purpose.
- The Woobie: Quite a few, just like canon. However, Flora is one of the main ones; in fact, the plot of the story starts wholly because Corrin wishes to cheer her up.
- Iron Woobie: Flora herself barely shows any signs of her past affecting her. Corrin and Azura also qualify, considering what they go through in canon.
- Kana and Janus, Corrin and Flora's children from another future. It's implied that something forced the two of them to leave their timeline to save Flora's life in the past, the cost being that they might possibly not exist as a result of their actions.
YMMV / Corrin Reacts