Brown Bear's Wedding is an animated short film (22 minutes, 39 seconds all told), made in 1991, based on the story Le Mariage d'Ours Brun et d'Ourse Blanche. It stars Joss Ackland and Helena Bonham Carter. This chap has both the original film and the Sequel.
Brown Bear's Wedding exhibits the following tropes:
- Fruit Cart: Brown Bear ploughs through two stacks of (apparently empty) boxes, kicks away the only thing keeping a fruit stand up and runs straight through a pyramid of apples that was oddly placed directly in the middle of the street.
- Furry Confusion: The fish in the beginning. Made more confusing and disturbing by how easily they forgive the bear for trying to kill them.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Played with by the owl ("I think you've either got a high fever, or you're in love.").
- Naïve Newcomer: Brown Bear with regards to women. Happily, he has his friend Owl, self-proclaimed expert.
- The Owl-Knowing One: Subverted: Owl is actually a moron.
- Prince Charming: What Owl advises Brown Bear to be when wooing.