SPAM, short for Short Psychotic Alien Monkey, is a webcomic by LillyKitten of DeviantArt and Tumblr. It's a mostly humorous depiction of the daily life of the Prince of All Saiyans. It's set primarily in around the end of the manga... with parts taking place in Vegeta's childhood, the Android Saga, the Buu Saga, GT, and... Alright, it's setting is all over the place. It's also filled with references to the abridged series, with Ghost Nappa being a recurring character.
It used to be available here or here, but then LillyKitten had a Creator Breakdown and deleted all the material. Later, under a new username called HappyBiteySnake, the user recovered and promised to eventually start over.
- Afraid of Needles: Goku.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Bulma.
- Berserk Button: Vegeta has several.
- Butt-Monkey: Krillin and Yamcha, as usual, but Vegeta himself too.
- Also, Master Roshi, but he usually deserves it.
- Dirty Old Man: Master Roshi.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Bulma's reason for finding Vegeta's Super Saiyan form hot.
- Frying Pan of Doom: Chichi has one that somehow is a threat to even Saiyans. Bulma borrows it at one point
- Idiot Hero: Goku, as usual.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Here.
- Jerkass: Master Roshi and Vegeta.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold / Tsundere: Vegeta, natch.
- Overprotective Dad: Vegeta to Bra.
- The Napoleon: Guess who.
- Never Heard That One Before: Vegeta is sick of "over 9000" jokes.
- The Rival: Goku to Vegeta.
- Take That!: Several ones to GT.
- Things That Go "Bump" in the Night: Hi.
- Troll: Trunks and Nappa.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Bugs for Vegeta, needles for Goku.