"Ninja" is a two-part web video short by Ask a Ninja, Epic Lloyd, Urban Ninja and Sam Macaroni. It is about a group of ninjas kidnapping a martial arts master, and two students of the master teaming up to stop the "damn ninjas down the street".
Not to be confused with popular video game livestreamer Tyler "Ninja" Blevins.
These videos provide examples of the following tropes:
- Distressed Dude: The master is kidnapped while meditating, but becomes a Badass in Distress as he saves the two ninjas and kills a ninja by stabbing In the Back.
- Excuse Plot: Two ninjas have their master kidnapped by the ninjas down the street. Ass-kicking and a rap about ninjas ensue.
- Groin Attack: One ninja appparently dies from a shuriken to his groin.
- No Name Given: For many characters as the only one named is the black ninja, Moshi Moshi.
- Offscreen Teleportation: How does Moshi Moshi get all the way to the fight and disguise himself before the white ninja fights the ninja down the street?
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Ask a Ninja does this if you wait too long on the first video's ending.
- She-Fu: Has a GenderFlip, as the male ninjas do backflips and jumps along with traditional fighting moves.
- Take That, Audience!: Ask a Ninja tells the audience that if they watched the second part first, they're an idiot.