Cooking with the Sophisticates was a short-lived Web Original Cooking Show from 2013. The show starred Tyson Ritter and his wife (then-fiancée) Elena Satine, with the occasional appearance of their dog Mischka. Each video was based off of a different theme after the first episode.
- Sink-o de Mayo: Based off of Cinco de Mayo, if the pun is any indication.
- Summer Snacks: Making a treat for the summer.
- MIDNIGHT MUNCHIES: Making a meal at midnight. 3:00 a.m., actually, but ignore that.
- Food of the World: Cooking up a dish from Russia, where Elena spent part of her childhood in.
- Alliterative Title: The alternate name of the show: Couples Cooking.
- The Cameo: Their dog Mischka occasionally appeared in the show.
- In Summer Snacks, Johnny Depp actually called Tyson to compliment him.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Tyson.
- Exact Words: From Episode 1:Tyson: And that's how couples cook a gorgonzola cheese steak salad.Elena: Cheesesteak? There's no cheesesteak!Tyson: Gorgonzola cheese *beat* steak salad.Elena: ALMOST steak salad.
- Precision F-Strike: In the first episode, Tyson showed that he is not the best at following steak etiquette.Tyson: So all my steak etiquette from before, not cutting it, letting it rest. *beat* Well, that all went out the fucking window.
- Hollywood Cuisine: Sink-o de Mayo and Food of the World for Mexican and Russian cuisine, respectively.
- Oh, Crap!: Tyson utters this in Summer Snacks after forgetting to put blueberries in the ice-cream mixture. He ends up turning it into a vanilla ice-cream with blueberries on top.
- Pungeon Master: Tyson, especially in the first episode with his little "misteak".
- Shout-Out: In the first episode, Tyson requests Elena to say "Bam!" like Emeril.