The series has notoriously killed off villains and explains what happened to Alfred. (he's dead). rather than them appearing in other episodes.
The series currently has 11 episodes.
The series has the following examples:
- Adaptational Name Change: Of a sort. Catwoman's original name was Susan before changing it to Selina Kyle.
- Adaptational Villainy: Batman is a Jerkass in this series to the point of killing his enemies, to Robin's horror. He makes Crazy Steve look like a beacon of compassion and sanity!
- Animal Motif: The Penguin with his mannerisms.
- Ax-Crazy: Villains and Batman.
- Alien Invasion: The Worlaxians and Trollaxians invade on Halloween in episode 3. Of course Batman and Robin are busy arguing with each other as this happens.
- Death by Adaptation: Every named villain thus far. Alfred as well.
- Robin too, at least twice (though he got better)
- Death by Secret Identity: Catwoman.
- Depraved Bisexual: Holy shit, Batman...
- Fridge Logic: In-Universe: Batgirl and Catwoman's minions question why Catwoman steal the matter-converter when she can build a robot and a flying ship.
- Freudian Excuse: Batman hates Halloween because his parents were killed on Halloween night. And he hates Christmas because the murderer was dressed up as Santa.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Batman.
- Negative Continuity: See 'Unexplained Recovery' below; the first episode ends with the destruction of all existence, an event no-one ever mentions again.
- Cosmic Retcon: Turns out Batmite and his race has an ability to bring people back from the dead by rewinding time.
- Only Sane Man: Despite Robin also being just as insane and weird as the others, he also has his moments where he's visibly shocked and horrified by Batman's actions and brings up the fact that maybe killing the villains wasn't the best idea.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Though everyone says swears a lot in the show, it's rare to hear a single line of dialogue said by Commissioner Gordon which doesn't feature the f-word multiple times.
- Unexplained Recovery: In episode 1 Bat-Mite ( actually Mxyzptlk) destroys Batman's dimension at the end of episode. In the next, it's literally not explained.
- In episode 2, Batman kills Robin with a gun because He Knows Too Much. He appears the next episode.
- In episode 3, the Trollaxians blow up Gotham.
- Villainous BSoD: Joker has this after learning he and Batman have died multiple times, making his attempts at villainy ultimately meaningless and thus nothing matters.
- but he snaps out of it after learning Bat-Mite killed those who had the power to rewind time and only he can bring them back. So he kills Bat-Mite with a remote-detonated nuclear bomb and then proceeds to plan the murder of the entire Bat-Family, laughing all the while.
- Yandere: According to Catwoman, an ex of hers developed into this (who happens to be Bruce/Batman).