- We know that the longer a human soul lives within the doll, the more human it becomes, eventually getting blood, reproductive organs, etc. Well, if this is the case why doesn't anyone ever question why a doll involved in multiple murder cases has the human organs of a long dead serial killer? Because once the human soul leaves the body, the doll reverts back to a normal doll. At the end of Child's Play 1, Chucky's dying voice slowly turns from his human voice into the doll's indicating his death. For all we know, with time, his human dna would morph back into plush and plastic.
- Most of the films end and begin with 1) Chucky's body being destroyed and then 2) Made anew by combining it with new parts. So really, if there were organs inside it, no one would have noticed at all given his gruesome deaths. His skull is still metal when its used to create the new doll of child's play 2 as he was not entirely human yet so there's no indication but in Child's Play 3, it was only his blood that was used to create the new doll as his body was exploded and melted into wax. In Bride of Chucky, his skin was stitched together with new doll pieces, and in Seed he was mechanized to be used as a film prop.
- The entertainment-news program about the film did mention that it was based on the "urban legend" that a living doll had committed the crimes.
- It was also most likely based off the events of Bride of Chucky since it included Tiffany in the plot.
- Considering how quickly Tiff forgave him for the events of Bride at the beginning of Seed, I think it's plausable that Chucky could convince her of anything.
Also, as Nica faints from her heart attack, we see Chucky approaching Ian from behind. Yet, we later see that Ian moved Nica from the garage and didn't even notice Chucky. Why would he approach him from behind if he wasn't going to do anything?
- Although the after credits part does show that the transfer didn't work anyway. Why is never explained.
- It wouldn't work because Alice wouldn't be the first person he revealed himself to. It would have been Tiffany.
- And you had recalled incorrectly as we totally DID hear a gunshot. So yeah..jossed hard.
So where are they, if they're still around and their parents are running around enacting revenge plots? The ending to Seed showed us - living at the Tilly house, looked after by nannies. Or, given by the power to possess multiple bodies Chucky has by the time of Cult, it'd be all too easy to make another Tiffany (and possibly Chucky) to stay at the Jennifer Tilly home, watch over, and raise the kids at home, while other Chuckies and Tiffanies get their hands dirty. At least Tiffany would be happy with this arrangement, and while Chucky probably wouldn't be, he could still commit random murders and try to coach his kids into murdering, so it wouldn't be totally unacceptable to him. Knowing their kids are safe and well cared for, any other Tiffany and Chuckies are free to do whatever they want.