Jessica L. Hustler is an American-native college student who has just returned home from studying aboard in the peaceful-by-comparison Yamato. Instead of a peaceful welcome-home party, she finds that her gang "The 99th Floor" has fallen into some serious trouble with a mafia boss who means business.
ATOM GRRRL!! is a yuri Kinetic Novel that was released by developer Cosmillica and Sekai Project on March 1, 2016.
Available for purchase in separate censored and uncensored versions. The Steam version is the censored; however, it can be patched to restore the missing content.
ATOM GRRRL! contains examples of:
- Angrish: Happens to Jessica and Anna, seemingly traumatized by dissolving the cop's corpse. Jessica starts muttering the lyrics to "Amazing Grace".
- Art Shift: Jessica suddenly turns chibi upon pulling a gun out at the dealer at the casino. This happens again with an image of Jessica and Anna cuddling.
- As the Good Book Says...: Big E quotes Zechariah 11:6 as she finishes off viciously killing her attempted rapist.
- Attempted Rape: Jessica and Big E meet after Jessica saves Big E from being raped by a mafia member.
- Bland-Name Product: "MickDee's", "Wanda's", and "Subwich" are mentioned.
- Bleached Underpants: The Steam version leaves the majority of the yuri scenes implied, though Big E's "weapon" is left intact.
- Cleanup Crew: Jessica calls her uncle to help with the corpse of the cop Big E killed. Wisely so, as he straight-up teaches them how to dissolve the guy.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Perhaps the most "Tarantinoy" element of the novel.
- Cut His Heart Out with a Spoon: Big E has a ridiculously over-the-top one:"If you're a fag, I'll cut off that disgusting prick of yours growing between your legs and shove it up your ass so you have to shit from your belly button! Or maybe you're a slut, and you'd prefer me to bury your own head in your stadium-sized cunt!"
- Fancy Dinner: Very and Dave go to a restaurant which serves the last meals of famous serial killers. Dave is appalled when Very gets a chocolate drink that costs $10, to which she informs him it's made with the finest Belgian chocolate.
- Fanservice with a Smile: After leaving the restaurant he and Very were eating dinner at, Dave encounters a young girl (named in-game as 'Kitten B') who asks him to play that's a prime example of this trope. It's only later that we find out she's a live-in servant/sex toy for Very.
- Gag Censor: You can't see the police officer's corpse being dissolved even in the 18+ version. Instead, you see a bright red box reading "R18" and the horrified/fascinated expressions of the characters around it.
- Gory Discretion Shot: It's implied in the text that Big E's killings are quite brutal, though all the audience sees is a splatter of blood on top of the current background.
- Mistaken for Prank Call: When Big E calls Jessica for help after murdering a cop.
- Mistaken for Prostitute: Big E does not take kindly to a police officer trying to bribe sexual favors out of her.
- No Shirt, Long Jacket: Big E's signature outfit is a purple pair of lingerie and a long jacket over it.
- Out with a Bang: Big E's "weapon" hid under her coat. She basically pegs guys to death.
- Unusual Euphemism: Jessica yells out "Puss in boots!" at one point while having sex with Anna. Anna is just as confused as the reader likely is.
- Saw It in a Movie Once: An exchange between Jessica and Anna at a casino:Anna: Hey, by the way, where did you learn to play roulette?
Jessica: Oh, yesterday. I figured, 'hey, why don't I check out a Man Ketsudaira movie?'
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Big E has a bomb hidden in her vagina. In case of emergency.
- Would Hurt a Child: Anna, upon a mother begging to leave during Dave's attempted robbery:Anna: Did I fuckin' say you could talk? Just keep your head down, you old cunt.
Anna: And keep your brats quiet or I'll bring 'em down to Mexico and sell 'em! We're doin' business right now, so shut the hell up!