Jessica L. Hustler is an American-native college student who has just returned home from studying aboard in the peaceful-by-comparison Yamato. Instead of a peaceful welcome-home party, she finds that her gang "The 99th Floor" has fallen into some serious trouble with a mafia boss who means business.
Available for purchase in separate censored and uncensored versions. The Steam version is the censored; however, it can be patched to restore the missing content.
ATOM GRRRL! contains examples of:
- Angrish: Happens to Jessica and Anna, seemingly traumatized by dissolving the cop's corpse. Jessica starts muttering the lyrics to "Amazing Grace".
- Art Shift: Jessica suddenly turns chibi upon pulling a gun out at the dealer at the casino. This happens again with an image of Jessica and Anna cuddling.
- As the Good Book Says...: Big E quotes Zechariah 11:6 as she finishes off viciously killing her attempted rapist.
- Attempted Rape: Jessica and Big E meet after Jessica saves Big E from being raped by a mafia member.
- Bland-Name Product: "MickDee's", "Wanda's", and "Subwich" are mentioned.
- Bleached Underpants: The Steam version leaves the majority of the yuri scenes implied, though Big E's "weapon" is left intact.
- Cleanup Crew: Jessica calls her uncle to help with the corpse of the cop Big E killed. Wisely so, as he straight-up teaches them how to dissolve the guy.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Perhaps the most "Tarantinoy" element of the novel.
- Cut His Heart Out with a Spoon: Big E has a ridiculously over-the-top one:"If you're a fag, I'll cut off that disgusting prick of yours growing between your legs and shove it up your ass so you have to shit from your belly button! Or maybe you're a slut, and you'd prefer me to bury your own head in your stadium-sized cunt!"
- Fancy Dinner: Very and Dave go to a restaurant which serves the last meals of famous serial killers. Dave is appalled when Very gets a chocolate drink that costs $10, to which she informs him it's made with the finest Belgian chocolate.
- Fanservice with a Smile: After leaving the restaurant he and Very were eating dinner at, Dave encounters a young girl (named in-game as 'Kitten B') who asks him to play that's a prime example of this trope. It's only later that we find out she's a live-in servant/sex toy for Very.
- Gag Censor: You can't see the police officer's corpse being dissolved even in the 18+ version. Instead, you see a bright red box reading "R18" and the horrified/fascinated expressions of the characters around it.
- Gory Discretion Shot: It's implied in the text that Big E's killings are quite brutal, though all the audience sees is a splatter of blood on top of the current background.
- Mistaken for Prank Call: When Big E calls Jessica for help after murdering a cop.
- Mistaken for Prostitute: Big E does not take kindly to a police officer trying to bribe sexual favors out of her.
- No Shirt, Long Jacket: Big E's signature outfit is a purple pair of lingerie and a long jacket over it.
- Out with a Bang: Big E's "weapon" hid under her coat. She basically pegs guys to death.
- Unusual Euphemism: Jessica yells out "Puss in boots!" at one point while having sex with Anna. Anna is just as confused as the reader likely is.
- Saw It in a Movie Once: An exchange between Jessica and Anna at a casino:Anna: Hey, by the way, where did you learn to play roulette?
Jessica: Oh, yesterday. I figured, 'hey, why don't I check out a Man Ketsudaira movie?'
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: Big E has a bomb hidden in her vagina. In case of emergency.
- Would Hurt a Child: Anna, upon a mother begging to leave during Dave's attempted robbery:Anna: Did I fuckin' say you could talk? Just keep your head down, you old cunt.
Anna: And keep your brats quiet or I'll bring 'em down to Mexico and sell 'em! We're doin' business right now, so shut the hell up!