The sequel to 60 Seconds!.
It takes place in space, during the Cold War. Once again, you have 60 seconds to get as many resources (and crew) as you can and make it to the rocket before the space station blows up, stranding you 60 parsecs away from help.
This game was first announced on October 6th, 2017. It was released on September 18th, 2018.
TO THE TROPES!
- Item Crafting: The shuttle is equipped with a crafting module that allows you to create, upgrade, or repair equipment. In a pinch, it can also recycle items to get some crafting materials back.
- Non-Standard Game Over: Failure to get to the shuttle in time will result in you getting blown up along with the space station.
- Recycled In Space: A very literal example.
- Shout-Out: "How do you want to harvest the electric sheep?".
- Skewed Priorities:
"It might be a solar flare interference, or worse... a new type of Soviet encryption!"
- A certain event has this sentence:
- We Cannot Go On Without You: If you (the captain) die, it's Game Over, even if there are still any alive crewmates remaining.
- What the Hell, Hero?: A wrong option may cause your crew to become insubordinate and the captain defiant.
- Zeerust/ The Great Politics Mess-Up: Done on purpose for comedy. The entire universe is based on 1950s-60s Science Fiction and the Cold War is still going on.
- YOU PERISHED.