In the game the Gundam Force characters from the animated series and save the peaceful Neotopia from a mysterious Dimensional Pirates! You can play the role of Captain, Zero, the Winged Knight, or Bakunetsumaru; equip your characters with new armor; and head into battle. Thier are three worlds and three impostor Gundams to fight.
In the end it's up to Captain and the gang to rescue Shute and the rest of Neotopia from the Dimension Halo and destroy the evil dimensional pirates DaScar, Expies of V Gundam's villainous Zanscare Empire.
The game contains examples of:
- Artifact of Doom: The Dimension Halo.
- Adorable Evil Minions: Just like the series.
- Affably Evil / Faux Affably Evil: Kuchi Kuchi acts like both at different times.
- Big Bad: Kuchi Kuchi, more menacing that the name sounds.
- Calling Your Attacks: The Gundams do this a lot.
- Crapsack World: The fake Neotopia, Lacroa, and Ark. Not to mention De'Scar Road.
- The Dragon: The Dual Gundams.
- Evil Doppelgänger: Again, the Dual Force Gundams.
- Fate Worsethan Death: This may be the case for Mirror Tallgeese.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: The heroes can upgrade to cool new weapons and armor.
- Madeof Explodium: The bad guys
- Mecha-Mooks: The Zakos and many new characters.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Like in the series many of the villains look silly. And like the series they should not be underestimated.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When Kuchi Kuchi Gets mad this happens. Be warned, your about to fight a boss battle.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Kuchi Kuchi seems to have two personalities the hotheaded guy and the levelheaded guy.