A free MMORPG based on the open source "Crystal Space" engine. It takes place in the underground realm of Yliakum, encased within a gigantic stalactite. The game is unfinished- current players are also testers of the game, and many of the game mechanics don't work. Roleplay is encouraged, particularly since a lot of the other stuff isn't very exciting at the moment.
This game provides examples of:
- Emote Animation: Just one; /greet. There are other emote commands but they don't have any animations.
- Flat-Earth Atheist: Atheist is an option under religion during character creation, even though there are many obvious signs of the gods' existences.
- He Knows About Timed Hits: There's a tutorial section when you make your first character on an account, in which NPCs cheerfully talk to you about game mechanics. It's explicitly stated to be OOC when you start though.
- It's All Upstairs From Here: The Windowless Tower — a subversion, as so far it's completely useless other than for a nice view.
- Palette Swap: There are a few enemies that have the same models as other enemies, but different textures.
- Pamphlet Shelf: Averted — There are two libraries in the game, and they have fairly good-sized books, though not nearly as long as real books would be.
- Pronoun Trouble: Kran have no gender, so "kra" is used as a replacement pronoun for them, and "gemma" is used in place of "sir" or "madam".
- Relationship Values: The "Faction" points are a variation; in that they show your character's standing with various groups of people or monsters.
- We Buy Anything: Averted — shops only buy certain categories of items, usually the same kinds they sell.