In this game, you control a spaceship that must fire at waves of enemies resembling hamburgers, bow ties, cookies, tires, steam irons, and tumbling dice before your energy runs out.
This game provides examples of:
- Asteroid Thicket: Parodied with the tumbling dice attack wave.
- Expy: Your fighter looks like a cross between the U.S.S. Enterprise and a Klingon Bird of Prey. In the Android version, it resembles the Millennium Falcon.
- Game Over: The game ends when you run out of ships or your score exceeds 999,999 points.
- No Plot? No Problem!
- Scoring Points: For each enemy you destroy, plus a bonus for energy remaining after each wave.
- Shoot 'em Up: A blatant copy of Sega's Astro Blaster, without the mothership docking sequence or laser temperature gauge.
- Timed Mission: You must destroy each wave of enemies before your energy runs out.
- Video-Game Lives: Four ships, with an extra one awarded every 10,000 points, though you can only have six in reserve at a time.