- Welcome to #COMPASS.
#C.O.M.P.A.S.S. (which stands for COMbat Providence AnalysiS System) is a free-to-play mobile game created by NHN Playart and DWANGO/Nico Nico Douga.
Advertised as a "Social Networking/Battle Game," players compete against each other in a 3v3 battle, in which teams fight against each other over 5 portal keys on the map. The team with the most keys under their control win. The game offers a variety of playable characters (also known as "Heroes") that are divided into four distinct roles: Attackers, Gunners, Sprinters, and Tanks. Each Hero comes with their own custom theme song made by a Vocaloid producer that plays during battle. Players also use cards to support and activate various attacks to gain an advantage over the opposing team. Outside of battle, players can upload posts, send friend requests, and hang out with other users in lounges.
This game provides examples of:
- Always Accurate Attack: As long as you're within range of each other, normal attacks will auto-aim towards the nearest enemy.
- Cap: All cards in the game start with a level cap of 20, but when limit broken up to four times they can reach up to the maximum cap of 40.
- The game also has a damage cap of 99999, which can only be achieved through certain hero skills/event cards.
- Elemental RockPaperScissors: Each card has an attribute of fire, water, or earth. Normal attacks also have elements associated with them, though it is possible to switch between elements mid-attack to gain an advantage over the enemy.
- Guest Fighter: The game offers a variety of playable "collaboration heroes" such as Sol Badguy, Monokuma, Emilia, and Gilgamesh.
- Palette Swap: All of the Original 10 and additional heroes have obtainable recolors of their original outfit.
- Respawn Point: When dying, characters will respawn back at the team spawn area at the beginning of the map.
- When being revived by Jeanne's hero skill, heroes will respawn in the same spot they died in.
- Say It with Hearts: Ririkas event card makes all chat commands pink and ends them with hearts. Marcoss event card does the same thing, but makes the chat commands orange and ends them with stars.
- Walking Swimsuit Scene: Some of the heroes have obtainable swimsuit outfits. When unlocked, the swimsuit can be worn by the character any time of the year.