Cloud Meadow is an H-Game Farm Life Sim, with dungeon exploration and battles using Turn-Based Combat. It was released in Early Access on March 3rd, 2020, with no set date for a finished product. The game was developed by Team Nimbus, and published by TinyHat Studios.
- Call to Agriculture: To quote the store description, you can "plant seeds, grow crops, take charge of your personal homestead!"
- Creature-Breeding Mechanic: There are many variants of the monsters you can raise, with particularly rare ones only being available through crossbreeding. Breeding can also pass down Traits from parents to child, which will affect things such as stat growth for combat, and how well they can help you manage your farm.
- Dating Sim: Aside from intimacy with monstrous humanoids, there are numerous townsfolk, both men and women, who can be romanced.
- Floating Continent: The main setting of the game is one, thanks to "ancient magics".
- Interspecies Romance: It's possible for the player to romance the monsters they're rehabilitating, as well as non-human townsfolk, such as Jaero the gardener.
- Obvious Beta: The state of the game on its March 3rd Early Access release was lacking most of its advertised features. Things such as Monster Loyalty, villager romance, farm expansion, and even the ability for crops to grow had to be patched in though updates between then and a full release.
- Parental Incest: Averted; if the player romances a monster and it leads to offspring, the game does not allow you to romance them, or any of their subsequent descendants.
- Plant Person: Jaero, the town's gardener and a possible party member, is of the near-extinct Mandrake race.
- Purely Aesthetic Gender: You can choose to play as either a man named Evan, or a girl named Eve. However, Everyone Is Bi, or at least protagonist-sexual, meaning that no content will be blocked off by your choice.
- Rapid Aging: Monsters grow at a very fast rate, which means you can raise multiple generations within the span of an in-game year.
- Relationship Values: In addition to romancing the townsfolk, there is a Loyalty system with the monsters you take care of. Raising their loyalty through repeated interaction and treating them well will have them remain on your farm and continue providing assistance; otherwise, when sufficiently tamed, they will leave to be incorporated into mainland society.
- Videogame Cruelty Punishment: If a monster has low Loyalty, such as by repeatedly ignoring them, overworking them, not feeding them, and/or if you fail to attend the "Graduation" that permits them to leave for the Central Kingdom, they will run away from your farm. This means that you will not be paid for your services, and may, in fact, even be fined by the local Union on the grounds of abuse.
- You Sexy Beast: Rather than raise ordinary livestock, you're tasked with rehabilitating an assortment of monstrous humanoids, from snake men and women to Hermaphrodite crab people, and acclimating them to modern culture. And, as one might expect of an H-Game, the player can be intimate with most of them.