How much of a Super Robot fangirl is this girl? These are her answers:
- The work that she encountered her first ever taste of "anime" when she did not know what the genre of "anime" was: Doraemon. (Age 5)
- The works that really introduced her to "the anime genre" and made her seriously fell in love with Bishounen, futuristic settings, and everything sparkly about anime: God Mars, Sonic Soldier Borgman, and Mashin Hero Wataru 2. (Age 8)
- The works that made her a Mecha fangirl: Genki Bakuhatsu Ganbaruger, Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh, and The Brave Fighter of Legend Da-Garn. (Age 9-10)
- The works that made her notice, and remember voice actors: Yu Yu Hakusho, Shippu! Iron Leaguer, and Fushigi Yuugi (Age 10-11)
- And the work that made her understand the philosophy of "hotbloodedness and passion": B't X. (Age 12)
She truly owe these works her gratitude.
At the age of 12, she swears her Undying Loyalty towards voice actor, Nobuyuki Hiyama, and was the launcher of his trivia subpage (until trivia subpages were deemed unnecessary). Since she is on her 23rd anniversary of pure long-running fandom of Hiyama, you can predict a 97% chance of her popping around an anime, manga, or game trope with his name credited to the work.
On this wiki, she is first and foremost, An Art Museum Curator and Wiki Feng Shui Master. Therefore, she has the uncontrollable urge of making images all set in equal size, and crystal clear; along with their trope pages neatly organized. If the previously submitted main page image of her interest appears in poor quality, she might even take them to Photoshop and repair it to bedazzlingly high quality.