Some tropes that describe me:
- Ace Pilot: I fly airplanes!
- Have I Mentioned That I Am Heterosexual Today: As a female in a male-dominated industry, I try to emphasize my femininity, because I sometimes find myself worrying that people might think something.
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses: Literally averted (see above), also figuratively.
- Serial Tweaker: Sorry.
- Update: Averted! With the advent of the Preview button.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Or Is It Wicked Cultured? Hmm...
- The Stoic: I try, but it's often subverted. May border on Not So Stoic After All.
- Kuudere: How else can I fulfill my ambition to one day be a Defrosting Ice Queen?
- Tv Tropes Has Ruined My Life: And my vocabulary.
- KNIVES: I'm a stalwart warrior for neutrality.
Some tropes that I particularly enjoy:
- Starfish Aliens: I can't stand Human Aliens! Unless they are really, really interesting characters.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Because a proper Starfish Alien should be properly inscrutable.
- Good-Looking Privates: I believe this is pretty self explanatory.
- Humans Are Warriors: "Humanity, FUCK YEAH!"
Tropes That Annoy the Crap Out of Me:
- All Women Are Prudes / All Men Are Perverts: These are unfair to both sexes, creating expectations and preconceived notions that...you know what, don't get me started.
- The Chick: If I am ever on a Badass Squad, you can bet I won't be "the Heart" (bleh!)
- Distaff Counterpart
- Just Plane Wrong
- Mildly Military
Works that I particularly enjoy:
- Anita Blake: Pre-Character Derailment and Protection from Editors. I'm a card-carrying member of the Broken Base.
- The Honor Harrington Series
- Pride And Prejudice
- The Safehold Series: The early books. My interest is inversely proportional to the length of the character list in the back of the book.
- Sharpe: I created Clueless Chick Magnet pretty much for him.
- The Sharing Knife
- Sten: I created his page!
- Top Gear
- The Vorkosigan Saga
Visitors are welcome to leave a message here.