- Actor Allusion: This isn't the first time Jacob Seed has played a brother trying to kickstart the Apocalypse.
- Acting for Two: Apart from his usual role of Hurk, Dylan Taylor also voices Hurk's cousin, Sharky Boshaw.
- California Doubling: Averted in the case of the prequel, which was filmed at Pinon Springs Ranch in Anaconda, Montana.
- People who pre-ordered the game received air fresheners "scented with Bliss".
- A real version of the book of Joseph's teachings was created by Ubisoft and distributed in very rare quantities to people who attended an event to promote the game. It can be read here.
- Fake American: A given, since the game was primarily developed in Ubisoft's Toronto and Montrael offices, though partially averted in that the additional voice cast also includes several American voice actors:
- Greg Bryk, who plays Joseph Seed, is from Winnipeg, Canada. Jenessa Grant, who plays Faith, is also Canadian.
- Many actors in this game are Canadians playing rural Americans. Dutch's actor is the most notable with his catchphrase, "Dutch out," where his actor uses the Canadian pronounciation for 'out.'
- Jossed: Right before the game's announcement, a lot of news outlets assumed the Montana teases must've meant a Wild West setting.
- The Other Darrin: With the exception of Greg Bryk, who portrays Joseph Seed in both the game and the prequel, the Seed siblings all have different actors between both. This was likely necessary because the prequel is a live-action work and none of the voice actors who voice the Seed siblings in the game look physically like their characters, except for Bryk, whom Joseph is an Ink-Suit Actor of.
- Pre-Order Bonus: Pre-ordering the game got you a Doomsday Prepper pack, which includes an in-game weapon, vehicle, and outfit with a unique skin. Some retailers also gave physical items with a pre-order.
- Role Reprise:
- Greg Bryk reprises his role as Joseph Seed in the game's live action film prequel, and is the only actor to play the same role in both.
- Dylan Taylor returns for a third time to play Hurk Drubman, and a fourth time to play a member of Hurk's lineage.
- Alain Goulem similarly returns to play Willis Hunt for the third game.
Trivia / Far Cry 5