Trivia for the 1966 British film:
- BFI Top 100 British Films: #33 (the original movie)
- Billing Displacement: Second billed Shelley Winters only has three scenes.
- Looping Lines: A great deal of Michael Caine's lines had to be dubbed for the American release due to fears that they wouldn't understand his accent. He claimed that Shelley Winters couldn't understand him, so she watched his mouth movements.
- What Could Have Been: Among those who turned down the role of Alfie were Richard Harris and Terence Stamp, who starred in a Broadway version of the play.
Trivia for the NSFW webcomic:
- Broken Base: Fan opinions are divided regarding the Mid-Development Genre Shift detailed below.
- Mid-Development Genre Shift: The author has admitted to have rewriten the whole storyline's script in a completly new direction. Several times. At least one of those changes incluyed moving from "sex comedy" to "sex drama" to "sex-laced action adventure with politics".