- Acting for Two: Aitor Molina plays himself, Doctor Pandemia, Bator Medina, El Farias... The show hadn't give an explanation yet.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: "Dog in planes" and Belle's vision.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Ricky The Mushroom appears in the second and fifth episodes a couple of years before its show.
- Fridge Horror: A girl cries in Kikiyama's dreamy house, his backstory implies she was raped.
- Milestone Celebration: The anniversary specials from each year.
- I Knew It!: " Rakzol always was a disguised log!"
- Nightmare Retardant: With the exception of Dreamcrusher, every villain has been menacing just in the beginning.
- Older Than They Think: The Alien Revenge is said to be something like "what if the events of Arrival happened on the Revengeverse without being a direct parody or recreation?". Something in the vein of some "clipless reviews" by Nostalgia Critic. The Fantasia Revenge and The Christmas Revenge actually apply this to Disney/Fantasia and A Christmas Carol.
- Transplant: The Revengeverse has various examples:
- What Could Have Been: The show itself was made instead of the animated film Bidaia for how shlocky it was being made.
- Most of reviews change production order or get in DevelopmentHell for years.
- The first anniversary special reveals that Lugosi Lavey was going to be a LegacyCharacter so the actress could be interchangable.
- The first review wasn't going to be Best Hercules, but an obscure Basque film Aitor starred in.
- Seahorse Seashell Party was the second review just to crossover with [[Web Animation/Retropokon Nostalgia Skapokon]].
- The third part was going to star Voltiok Atomic.
- The third episode was going to be about PesadillasDelInfierno.
- Introducing Uboane!!!
- VeteALaVersh and Telegordo were reviewed and compared because the similarities noticed on the Top 20 Reviews I Will (Or Not) Make.
- Kikiyama and the references to previous reviews were improvised in the script.
- DragonBallZBattleOfGods was the strongest possibility for the first anniversary special. It's yet to be made.
- A crossover with Kreisrambo about MyLittlePonyEquestriaGirls was a strong candidate for the second year anniversary. Yet to be made.
- Catastrophical Music was originally a monologue with twenty different songs for the most part.
- Aitor Molina's original Fantasia review was going to be on the credits from its collab animated review, but he couldn't find it.
- Bizarre March II was going to end with a review of The Copycats that reintroduced Bator Medina into the new canon. The Title Card was recycled for a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice review. The script was put in Development Hell in favour of a fourth year anniversary that didn't involve Bator.
- A script for the Infernals & Yrions sequel reintroduced Bator Medina and his country, but it seems to be cancelled due to the new canon.
Trivia / Aitor Molina Vs.