The 17th episode of Aitor Molina Vs. and the first animated collab. It's the 2015 Halloween special and technically The Halloween Revenge VI. It stars Aitor Molina leading a collaboration to review Fantasia. The guest reviewers are Workscanal, Pol Domenench, LonkPlays, Nostalgia Skapokon, Detective Enigma, Guille el Rey and Crítico Molesto.
Doctor Pandemia is about to finish his last creation: Abelardo the invisible butler. His first mission is to avoid the organization of a classical music concert imposed by the city council giving the duty to the lookalike Aitor Molina. So the boy receives the order and uses it as an excuse not to finish The Dreamscape Kingdom.
Instead of a typical concert, Aitor reunites some reviewers to comment on the musical pieces from the Fantasia movie. Nobody goes to see the concert except [[Web Video/Retropokon Sir Pokon de Joy]] and Aitor is not having fun. Everything goes wrong, but UpToEleven when Pandemia sends "an invisible ninja assassin" to interrump the concert. Reddy makes a literal appareance, the applauding machine breaks and Sir Pokon is expeled for "making too much noise".
Sir Pokon takes the staff with him to buy the place and Ganchito leaves Aitor alone to date the repaired applauding machine as Keygen. This leaves the boy surrounded by the killer in the shadows waiting to strike. Since nobody is watching at that point, Aitor tries to leave, but the assassin turns off the lights and tells him to finish before.
After all the reviews are played, the lights go out again and the killer reveals himself, just to fall and be crushed by a flashlight. Aitor recognizes him as Rakzol, the guy who tried to enter in the 2013 Halloween party (The Halloween Revenge IV/Infernals & Lemons) but Maiden Riku didn't let. Aitor takes a picture of Rakzol and sends it to the police, but Rakzol clones himself to fight.
To avoid the fight, Aitor makes Rakzol cry comparing him to a socially incompetent kid and changes his clothing with a clone. Rakzol!Aitor ties Aitor!Rakzol and tells the original one to finish him. Rakzol charges a weak punch and defeats his disguised clone, which becomes a ninja log. That makes the other Rakzols questioning their existence and Aitor tries to escape.
Rakzol throws his "logged" clone to Aitor and stops him. While concentrating an energy blast, the ninja pushed back himself and also "logs". Aitor disguises again and Rakzol uses his pinkeye technique to detect the fake clone. One of the three Rakzols logs and the analyzer becames a giant eyeball because he didn't know how to stop the pinkeye.
There are only two Rakzols left, so Aitor reveals himself and makes Original!Rakzol to surrender before striking him with Hammer Smith. The ninja gets catapulted by Pandemia and Aitor finishes the overall review. When he's about to go, Sir Pokon returns and has bought the establishment. As Aitor's new boss, he orders to repeat the concert.
After the credits, Rakzol falls in his house and his friends convince him to stop pretending being a professional assassin.
This Aitor Molina Vs. episode provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: The first scene is a Dr. Weird homage, music included.
- Animated Adaptation: It's the first episode without live-action scenes not counting some sketches.
- Ascended Meme: This is the first time Oscar actually says "I'm late, what happened?". Both that and the Best Oscar memes were just mentioned before, but not acted.
- Rakzol was a joke between animators before stealing the show at the ending.
- Breakout Character: Most of the reviewers are newcomers or at least the first time they appear in this canon. Lonk Plays, Detective Enigma and Guille el Rey are the most notable.
- Abelardo and Brodimert are introduced as Pandemia's henchmen.
- Keygen being used outside Lawl of the Dead was a surprise too.
- Brick Joke: Pandemia's catapult.
- "My eye hurts".
- Caustic Critic: Almost any guest acts like that.
- Continuity Nod: Creepypasta HighSchool has been redesigned as Pandemia's Castle.
- There is a screen with a farewell to Lugosi.
- Continuity Snarl: This is technically The Halloween Revenge VI.
- Cover Drop: Averted because Aitor and Ganchito never follow the guest-reviewers in Reddy transformed into a trolley.
- Dark Comedy: Cops only arrived because Aitor told he was being sexually harrassed.
- David vs. Goliath: Rakzol is way stronger than Aitor and knows ninjutsu, he is defeated using his powers against him and disguising.
- Doppelgänger Attack: The only thing Rakzol does well.
- Drop the Hammer: Aitor makes Rakzol surrender before using it.
- Expy: Rakzol and his clones are a Naruto parody.
- Foreshadowing: Pandemia says he bought a catapult to use if someone fails him. Guess what happens to Rakzol at the end of the episode.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Pandemia won't do the concert, that's why he sends it to Aitor.
- Eye Scream: Brodimert's face.
- Flashback Effects: Aitor remembering who Rakzol is.
- Gilligan Cut: Rakzol asks Aitor not to tell Pandemia he has failed the mission, "or else...". We don't see which was the menace because it cuts to [[Rakzol being catapulted by Pandemia]].
- Halloween Episode: It was realeased on 31th November 2015.
- Heroic BSoD: Aitor and the Rakzols have one when one of them becomes a log.
- Homage: To Fantasia, of course, but also music, animation and art in general.
- I Am Big Boned: Aitor aks why he is called Fat Rakzol.
- Joke Character:
- Guille el Rey has a bad and short review on purpose.
- Jump Scare: The biggest one in the entire show happens when the killer reveals himself. It's the current image representing the NightmareFuel page.
- Logo Joke: Martillo Smith recreates Pixar's logo.
- Meaningful Background Event: Ganchito breaks the applause machine when he realizes the SorcerersApprentice won't be the movie with Nicolas Cage.
- Mood Whiplash: Everything linked with "the assassin".
- Musical Spoiler: "Unreal Superhero" in the beginning foreshadows Keygen appearing later.
- Painfully Slow Projectile: Rakzol's punch.
- Robosexual: Ganchito and Keygen.
- Scare Chord: When the killer breaks in.
- Self-Deprecation: Aitor Molina not finishing The Dreamscape Kingdom.
- Lemon Emon laughing at not having an actual videogame.
- The Cameo:
- Oscar as the cop in the end.
- Maiden Riku in the flashback.
- The Stinger: Martinet Williams and Boxxi Square make their on-screen debut.
- Title Card: A Food Fight parody.
- Trailers Always Spoil: If you see Gil Zab TV's picture in the TitleCard after The Christmas Revenge or GuerraDeConsolas, you will probably guess he is playing Rakzol.
- Visual Pun:
- There is a ScareChord when the killer gets inside, but actually Aitor sat in an organ.
- Pandemia saying "CATAPU" while catapulting Rakzol.
- You Cloned Hitler!: Brodimert is a cloned nazi with childish voice and his face missing.