A Law Procedural from the creators of Grey's Anatomy. It took place in L.A, and followed the first cases of five First Year lawyers at the law firm of Sterling, Huddle, Oppenheim and Craft. And then they all start dating each other, so basically Grey's Anatomy (or Scrubs) WITH LAWYERS!
It only lasted one six episode season, running from January 21 to February 25, 2010.
This show provides examples of the following tropes:
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Played with, as we can assume Rowdy is one. However, the closest he's come to actually working is trying to hire a mariachi band.
- Clothing Switch: Heavily promoed.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Rowdy. Spends his brakes playing a ukulele in the park and pretending he's in Hawaii.
- Eureka Moment: Every time someone finds a loophole or missed bit of info and saves the client.
- Loophole Abuse: After an insurance company abused one loophole to steal the compensation money of a paralyzed client, Malcolm and Addy abuse a second one to give the client onyl one dollar compensation, and the husband the rest.