An alliance of rebels organized by the
mysterious Jedi Knight called REVAN
have struck from an unknown base and
won their first major victory against the
evil GALACTIC EMPIRE after Revan's
Set in an Alternate Universe, during the Galactic Civil War, rebel infiltrators discover that one of their leaders, Jedi Padawan Bastila Shan, has been captured by the Sith Lord Darth Malak. To save him, a captain-for-hire and his ragtag squad attempt to infiltrate the Grendel-I, Malak's flagship, to rescue him...
Star Wars: KOTNR contains examples of:
- Alternate Universe: Among other things, Luke Skywalker grew up on Naboo instead of Tatooine, there is an Empress instead of an Emperor, and numerous characters and elements from Knights of the Old Republic have been transplanted into the era of the Death Star.
- And I Must Scream: Archul and Teren were very briefly frozen in carbonite.
- Artificial Limbs: Teren's right arm is this.
- Brainy Brunette: Asshat though she may be, Teren's displayed quite a bit of intelligence.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: The Kubaz. Among other things, Teren rams her mechanical index finger and thumb into his eyes. Through a pair of goggles, simultaneously puncturing his eyeballs and driving bits of glass into the sockets.
- Deadpan Snarker: Teren has snarked off to pretty much everyone in the RP.
- Deus ex Machina: Cyber briefly had a ship that would provide him with whatever he'd need to advance the plot before the GM blew it to pieces.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Teren built a tapegun out of a wrecked camera, random bits and bobs she got out of the Dragon's garage and a roll of duct tape.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Teren is quite easily set off.
- Jumping Off the Slippery Slope: Teren didn't just jump, she dived off enthusiastically. She not only displays inclinations to repeat the Kubaz' murder, she seems to want to surpass it in sheer brutality.Teren: Now, the interesting question is what I'll need to get ahold of in order to suck all the fluid out of your eyeballs.
- No-Sell: Teren is capable of rendering herself entirely immune to Force-related effects.
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: Captain Scarlett by way of being a bit on the stupid side.
- Only in It for the Money: The as-yet unnamed Jawa has been trying to make profit off of all the other characters. Most notably; when Luke Skywalker was tied up nobody would help him except for the Jawa...for a price, of course.
- Plucky Comic Relief: The Jawa is never serious and always brings humor to the story.
- The Stoic: Lilith doesn't seem fazed by much, even Teren's absolutely brutal murder of the Kubaz.
- Too Dumb to Live: Zane constantly pushed Teren's buttons by reminding her how he was responsible for her missing arm and dead mother. Eventually she had had enough and beat the stuffing out of him.