As in the original, a group of vagabonds awaken to find themselves aboard a cart, being carried to execution for their various crimes. Saved in the nick of time by an attack from a large, black dragon, the group makes their escape and then must plan what to do from there.
Skyrim Point Five contains examples of:
- Blood Knight: Do'krin is inordinately pleased at the prospect of violence. Even fighting a dragon with scavenged equipment.
- Casanova Wannabe: Thomuel's advances towards others in the party have got him nowhere, but that doesn't seem to bother him.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Valtir was unceremoniously killed by frostbite spiders after Gaara left the forum.
- Dual Wielding: Do'krin. Every PC was awarded an iron sword after the execution was rudely interrupted by a dragon. Since Inari couldn't use it, Do'krin got an extra.
- The Exile: Thom and Ilyssa. Thom because he got a little too ambitious (planning to take over all of Skyrim and/or High Rock) and Ilyssa because she got in trouble with the law in Daggerfall.
- Napoleon Delusion: Bzothan, though he is a Dunmer, believes himself to be the last of the Dwemer.
- Panthera Awesome: Inari, as a Pahmar-raht, is a tiger roughly the size of a horse.
- Pragmatic Adaptation: Since there are numerous people playing, there are multiple Dragonborn. Also, both Ralof and Hadvar escort the party to Riverwood.
- Sticky Fingers: Ilyssa, to the point where she had to go on the run through High Rock and at least part of Cyrodiil.
- The Stoic: Bzothan shows little reaction to anything, though he does occasionally go off on Dwemer supremacy.
- Took a Level in Badass: The dragons. They managed to burn Whiterun to the ground even before Helgen and they're using more shouts than they do in the game, such as Disarm.
- You All Meet in a Cell: True to the original game. Averted with Thomuel since Helsie joined later on in the story.