One of the many Bay 12 Play-by-Post Games. It's run by GreatWyrmGold. It is based off of the Wormverse, and follows the adventures of a number of parahumans in the Toronto of a universe completely separate from the main Wormverse, termed Earth Dalet.
The game can be found here.
This roleplay contains examples of:
- Bad Powers, Good People: Slither controls and creates snakes, but is regardless evidently the most empathetic of the Toronto Protectorate
- Contrived Coincidence: Steven showed up just as Selina was fighting, so that the former would have something to do.
- Disability Superpower: Matthew's sight was replaced with the ability to sense (and manipulate) water.
- Expy: Many characters have been accused of being taken wholesale from Worm. For instance:
- Tabitha Kataiser is somewhat similar to Bonesaw.
- Delphinium's power is almost identical to that of Cherish, although less powerful.
- Similarities between Selina Nox/Kinetics were pointed out, from general personality to bullies to her preferred wardrobe. Subverted, as her player had never even read Worm when he created her; he merely based Selina off of previous characters.
- Slither is admittedly mostly a copy of Skitter. Even the names are similar!
- Leviathan, one of the major members of the Protectorate, was noted to be similar to both Lung and the Endbringer of the same name.
- The Terrors are pretty much identical to Worm's Endbringers in concept. However, the individual Terrors don't match up well to the Endbringers.
- Zion. From his description: "Definitely not Scion! No-sir-ee! He's silver-skinned, and, um...his name...okay, yeah, he's basically Scion.
- It deserves note that, while powers are often shared between individuals, personalities may not be.
- Flying Brick: Several.
- Flying Firepower: Several.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Tinkers, including Prefab, Blaster, Tabitha, Spine, Chopper, Wunderwaffe, and others in Toronto alone.
- The Heart: Slither seems to be this for the Toronto Protectorate.
- Jekyll & Hyde: Selina and not-Selina.
- Kaiju: The Terrors, this world's Endbringers.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: So many NPCs have been created that the character list broke the character limit...twice.
- Making a Splash: Matthew Oceans/Aquarius, Michigan Man, Vlad, [[Kaiju Naga]]...quite a few.
- Me's a Crowd: Replican
- Split Personality: Selina and Not-Selina. While they are more subtle and integrated, similar alternate personalities were noted in Argonaut and Bullhit.
- Steven Ulysses Perhero: Matthew Oceans gained hydrokinesis.
- Super Serum: Tabitha was working on one when Naga attacked.
- Unexpected Gameplay Change: Within an in-game day of starting, Naga attacked. This lead to the game transitioning into a more abstract mass-battle system, which lead to the game losing momentum before the thing was basically called off.