A Documentary: Filmmaker Brian Larsen makes a documentary on the Powerpuff Girls, but can't get a good clip of them.
Girls Gone Mild: Stanley and Sandra Practice of P.A.P.P. (Parents Against Power Puffs) threaten the Prof. to take legal action to make sure that the girls never use their powers again, but they soon learn the hard way that Townsville is completely defenseless without them.
A Documentary provides examples of:
- Documentary: The whole episode is recorded as one.
- Documentary of Lies: When he keeps failing to get a shot of the girls in action, Larsen fakes some footage with a dog dressed up as Mojo Jojo and a kid and a very annoyed woman dressed as Blossom and Bubbles.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: The Talking Dog wonders why nodoby ever does a documentary on him.
- Film the Hand: done by Mrs. Bellum when she orders Larsen to leave the mayor alone.
- Jitter Cam: Larsens filming suffers from this.
- Hi, Mom!: Bubbles shouts Hi Professor when she realizes she is being filmed.
- Hostage Situation: Larsen ends up being taken hostage by Mojo Jojo.
- Metafictional Device: The documentary mentions the Powerpuff Girls animated series.
- Reality Ensues:
- When Larsen mixes Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice together, it just becomes a mush. He even lampshades this, stating that only in Townsville did it result in the girls being created.
- Later, he's apprehended by the police for raiding through the girls' garbage, and when he tries to interview the Mayor without prior notice, or approval of what he's about to do, it's perceived as a possible threat and forced to leave.
- Trashcan Bonfire: The Gangrene Gang is seen around one.
Girls Gone Mild provides examples of:
- All Bikers Are Hells Angels: the Dooks of Doom are monstrous bikers that act like stereotypical a biker gang.
- Hate Sink: Stanley and Sandra Practice.
- Karma Houdini: Although Stanley and Sandra Practice tore up the contract, they never recieved any punishment for prohibiting the girls from saving the day.
- Moral Guardians: Stanley and Sandra Practice are these to the extreme.
- Moral Myopia: Stanley and Sandra Practice, hands down. Only when THEY are the ones in trouble do they suddenly find it okay for the girls to use their powers.
- Police Are Useless:
- As part of their contract, instead of fighting a guy stealing a car, they have to call the police instead. When the police finally arrive, they just tell the car thief that the car is illegally parked and he has to move it.
- When the Dooks of Doom arrive in Townsville, the police just run away in a panic.
- Ridiculously Long Phone Hold: The girls run into one when trying to call the police about a car thief. While they wait, the thief casually breaks into the car, decodes the car alarm, selects some music to listen to, and even orders a pizza.
- Tank Goodness: one of the Dooks drives a miniature tank.