Air date: November 17, 2010
Randy becomes obsessed with Food Network and starts his own cooking show. Irritated by this, Sharon goes on vacation and finds an interest of her own: a Shake Weight.
Episode contains examples of:
- Continuity Nod: After becoming the South Park Elementary chef, Randy exhibits the persona of Chef by saying his Catch Phrases "Hello there, children" and "How's it going?"
- Creepy Monotone: The voice coming from the Shake Weight doesn't change intonation, making affirmations like "You are awesome" sound really phony.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Randy after he becomes overwhelmed by the Food Network.
- Dead Person Impersonation: Chef, who died in the Season 10 premiere "The Return of Chef", is impersonated by Randy as the children approach him in the cafeteria (see Continuity Nod).
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: The usage of a Shake Weight is portrayed as giving a handjob. Lampshaded when Sharon gives Randy a handjob near the end.
- Food Porn: The central theme of this episode.
- Instantly Proven Wrong: Stan believes that his father is not stupid enough to fall for Cartman's Paper-Thin Disguise as Gordon Ramsay. Then Randy enters and does exactly that.
- Parental Sexuality Squick: When Stan overhears his mother handjobbing to his father.
- Sexy Discretion Shot: The actual handjob is only shown from behind a closed door.