With the tense atmosphere between Kyoko and Ren getting worse, Kyoko does her best to keep up her job as Ren's good-luck charm and performing Setsuka Heel. But the strain of the two tasks begins to even take its toll on her. Yet, the real danger comes when the desires of Setsuka and Kyoko merge.
Kyoko does manage to pull Ren from his stupor, but now the real problems begin. With the 'forbidden box' having been fully opened, she struggles to keep these reawakened feelings hidden. And when an actress begins to show romantic interest in Cain Heel, Kyoko tries to keep herself calm.
But what if Lory sees her now? There's no doubt in her mind that he'd figure everything out at a single glance.
This volume contains the following chapters
- Act 195: "Dark Breath" note
- Act 196: "Dark Breath" note
- Act 197: "Turning Point" note
- Act 198: "Tragic Marker" note
- Act 199: "Killed, By The Death God" note
- Act 200: "Her Prayer Is For One Thing" note
- Extra: "Him Then ~ This Truth I'll Take With Me To The Grave ~" note
Chapters in this volume provide examples of:
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: Cain performs a small pat on Manaka's head, which caused her to not only fall in love with him, but also becomes convinced that he's much kinder than he initially appears. Cain insists that it was just a pat given to a small animal, calling her a hamster.
- Anywhere but Their Lips: Setsuka kisses Ren's forehead, keeping with the strange relationship the Heel siblings have.
- Dogeza: Kyoko throws herself into this position during Chapter 198, apologizing to the director that she and Cain were late for work by two hours the previous day. Director Konoe calms her down, stating that it fit well into the character for Cain Heel.
- Green-Eyed Monster
- Setsuka lovingly mocks Cain's jealousy over the phone call, stating that there's no need for it. She is completely devoted to her big brother and has eyes for no other man.
- Setsuka stops Cain from leaving a hickey on her, stating that his using a technique on her that he cultivated with other women really ticks her off.
- Setsuka, again, in Chapter 199 when she hears that Cain performed 'some kindness' on Manaka. She demands to know what he did, and why did that to another girl.
- Fanservice: The first few chapters in this volume are chock-full of it. Kyoko and Ren in bed; Kyoko slowly undressing Ren, and giving him a hickey; Ren almost giving her one on her chest...
- Flashback: Chapter 196 opens with Kyoko recalling a very sensual scene she saw on TV as a child once, which she uses as reference in undressing Ren to fit into the image of the 'mysterious and captivating Heel siblings'.
- Flower Motifs: It's a shoujo manga, after all.
- The Glomp: Chapter 200 has Cain perform one on Setsuka, to the point that she's lifted off her feet.
- Holding Hands: Setsuka and Cain hold hands while browsing shops.
- Imagine Spot: Chapter 200 has Kyoko imagine what would likely happen, if Lory were to realize she has fallen in love with Ren and tells him. In her imagination, Ren first mocks her about it, then admits his disappointment. Which she admits seems likely, even for a delusion of hers.
- Insult Backfire: Murasame claims that 'Cain Heel' will never be remembered, that all people will recall is his role as the serial killer BJ. Cain replies that being known as 'the guy who played BJ' would be an amazing praise, citing that it means his acting left an unforgettable impact.Cain: ...the Japanese are actually quite tiresome, aren't they? Praising people while angry.Murasame: I'm not praising you!
- Intimate Open Shirt: Played with, as Setsuka slowly unzips Cain's shirt all the way and slips it off his shoulder. It doesn't go beyond that.
- I Was Just Joking: Setsuka claims that, since she isn't as experienced as her brother in intimate matters, she'll just go out and surely find plenty of men willing to practice with her. Cain stops her and she just shrugs it off as this.It's bound to be a joke, isn't it?
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Manaka sees Cain as 'Sagara Kyoushiro', a character from an old manga that was always seen as rough, but had a gentle heart. Particularly sheltering a kitten from the rain.
- Luminescent Blush: When Cain embraces Setsuka in Chapter 200, majority of her face ends up blushing a deep shade.
- Man Bites Man: A non-battle version, with Setsuka biting Cain's neck and leaving teeth marks. Since Kyoko doesn't know how to leave a hickey.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: After Cain smiles at Manaka, she becomes convinced that he is one. Much to his and Setsuka's displeasure.
- Oh, Crap!: Manaka makes this face when she finds herself alone with Cain near the vending machine.
- The Precarious Ledge: Kyoko sees her mental state as being pushed to the edge of a cliff, not ready to 'jump off' and continue to deny her feelings for Ren or to admit everything to herself.
- Stock Sound Effect: Setsuka's ringtone is that of a thunderbolt.
- V-Sign: Kyoko does one on the cover, which was also used to celebrate the 200th Chapter.
- Your Makeup Is Running: Setsuka dabs at her lipstick, after it gets smeared from biting Cain's neck. No mention of this is made when she successfully gives him a hickey.
- You Do NOT Want To Know: Director Konoe is curious about the hickey Cain Heel has on his neck, but decides to better not ask because he's not sure he'd like the answer.