- Story Arc: Puck, Coldstone
- Characters: The Manhattan Clan, David Xanatos, Alex Xanatos, Puck, Coldstone, Coldfire, Coldsteel
- Enemy(ies) : Coldsteel
Xanatos recovers Coldstone and tries to sort out his inner demons; Puck decides to incorporate this challenge into his magic lessons for Alex.
Puck and Alex trick Broadway, Angela, and Brooklyn into volunteering their bodies for possession by Othello, Desdemona, and Iago respectively, before showing them two new robots Xanatos has built, which just happen to resemble Desdemona and Iago. After a demonstration of the robots' strength and power, Desdemona and Iago agree to be transferred into them, while Othello is transferred back into Coldstone.
David Xanatos and Puck (as Owen) return in Hunter's Moon; Alex Xanatos returns in Nightwatch. Coldstone returns in Reunion. Coldfire and Coldsteel return in The Rock.
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- And I Must Scream: Brooklyn reveals that he was fully aware of everything while Iago possessed him. Given their own actions, Othello and Desdemona are a bit sheepish over knowing that the same goes for Broadway and Angela.
- The Bus Came Back: Specifically, the bus that Coldstone was put on thirty-six episodes prior.
- Foreshadowing: Alex inhabiting Lexington's body (willingly) is the start of the two of them bonding much closer in future episodes.
- I Owe You My Life: Xanatos recovered Coldstone and worked towards separating the three personalities in order to pay Goliath back for saving his son.
- It's All My Fault: After Iago leaves his body, Brookyln feels guilty that he was powerless to stop him. Desdemona assures him that it wasn't his fault.
- Loophole Abuse: Since the terms of his punishment specified that he couldn't use his magic unless he was training Alex, Puck used the opportunity to both resolve the Coldstone problem and give Alex his first lesson.
- Playing Both Sides: Puck, ever the trickster, plays both Goliath and his clan (including Coldsteel and Desdemona) as well as Iago to his desired outcome.
- Put on a Bus: Once in their respective robot bodies, Othello and Desdemona choose to leave the clan, as they feel obligated to deal with the escaped Iago.
- Rules Lawyer: The terms of the spell require the souls and hosts to agree to the possession. Puck engineered a situation where Brooklyn, Broadway, and Angela would all agree so that the three souls could be removed from the robot body. Once the new robot bodies are ready, Puck has them show off so that Iago will be impressed and agree to leave Brooklyn's body.
- So Proud of You: Puck congratulates his young pupil when it's all over.
- Voices Are Not Mental: Lots of possessing in this episode, but the bodies still retain the normal voice actor, just with subtle accent and inflection changes here and there. This also works to the plot's benefit, as it takes a while for anyone to learn that Iago is in Brooklyn.
- We Will Meet Again:
- Iago declares this before fleeing.
- Othello and Desdemona promise to return to rejoin the Manhatten Clan after Iago is dealt with.
- Whole Plot Reference: To the Star Trek: The Original Series Season 2 episode "Return to Tomorrow."