"When a goddamn Super Saiyan asks you for a senzu bean, bald man, you say, 'How many?'"
Original Airdate: September 9, 2013The hunt is on for the last remaining Android, as the Z-Fighters look for him. But little do they know what's in store for them.
Just lie back and think of tropes:
- Actually Pretty Funny: Piccolo has to give credit to Nail when he suggests "Nail Gun" as an attack name.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: Piccolo, when Gohan saves him from Android 20.Piccolo: Gohan how did you
Gohan: You two were hanging in the middle of the air! How could I not see you?
Piccolo: Don't you sass me
- Brick Joke: Just like Goku, Vegeta initially says that Trunks is a girl's name.
- SENZU BEAN!
- Tien thought-sings "Cat Loves Food" at one point.
- Even Android 20 is disappointed to find that Namekians aren't demons, but slug people.
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: Android 20's thoughts.Android 20: What have I ever done to you?
Piccolo: Pretty sure you vaporized half a city.
Android 20: I meant recently!
Piccolo: That was an hour ago.
Android 20: Semantics!
- Curb-Stomp Battle: An Android calibrated to match the heroes as of the Saiyan saga versus a Namekian that fused with another one, and spent a good three years training with Goku. You do the math on that one.
- Let Us Never Speak of This Again: When Piccolo probes Tien's mind looking for Gohan, finding him singing "Cat Loves Food".Tien: You heard... nothing.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Android 20 after his arm gets chopped off:Android 20: You lime-colored son of a bitch! It's going to take me at least 2 hours to program a new hand! No, wait. I'm right handed. Three hours!
- Oh Crapbaskets: Trunks has this when he see's Android 19's head,realizing that the timeline is changing.
- Vegeta himself has one when he realizes that Trunks is his son from the future.Vegeta: What? Are you trying to imply that this wannabe Super Saiyan from the future is my soooooooooo....
Future Trunks: Well, guess that cat's out of the bag.
- Vegeta himself has one when he realizes that Trunks is his son from the future.
- Only Sane Man: Yajirobe points out to Bulma how dangerous it is to be following the Z-Fighters when they are facing off against an Android that, just a few hours ago, killed half the entire population on South City, and the fact that Baby Trunks is with them.
- Shout-Out: Bulma and Yajirobe are listening to Mr. Roboto as they fly to the battle site.
"AND THERE'S MY DOOR!"