Original Airdate: July 24, 2013
What first seemed like an easy victory for Goku over Android 19 turns into a disaster as the Saiyan has a heart attack, having refused to take the medicine Trunks gave him. Suddenly, it appears that the Z-Fighters are helpless, until a surprising savior appears - Vegeta is back, and he's a Super Saiyan!
- Badass Boast: "Tell me, Android, do you feel fear?"
- Call-Back: A couple with hilarious results.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Goku is initially dishing out one against Android 19 until he uses the kamehameha against it, which horribly backfires due to 19's Energy Absorption and his heart condition leaving him so weak that 19 almost kills him until Vegeta shows up. Vegeta dishes out an even more one-sided one against 19 than in canon, which only lasts five moves.
- Defensive "What?": When Dr. Gero complains about dodging being a separate subroutine for Android 19, Piccolo looks back silently at Gohan. Gohan responds with this.
- Hypocritical Humor: After spending most of the episode tossing senzu beans at people, Krillin is surprised when Vegeta asks for one.
- When Dr. Gero complains about dodging being a subroutine for Android 19, keeping in mind that he was likely the one who programmed said subroutine.
- I Will Only Slow You Down: Yamcha offers to take Goku home for the medicine, invoking this trope.Yamcha: Let's be honest. If I stay, I'll probably just get in the way.
Gohan: No offense.
Vegeta: Why are you even here?!
(beat over on Yamcha looking hurt)
Krillin: SENZU BEAN! (Throws a bean at Yamcha, hitting him on the cheek.)
Yamcha: You know what? Have fun. (Flies off with Goku over his shoulder.)
- Idiot Hero: Goku cannot figure out why he is having heart attack-like symptoms, despite eating bacon on the way to the fight.
- Incoming Ham: Vegeta.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: While not outright stated like in canon, Vegeta implies with his screaming of "MINE" that he isn't allowing anybody else to kill Goku.
- Running Gag: "SENZU BEAN!"
- Shout-Out: The title of the episode references a popular lyric by Soulja Boy. It also refers to a comment made by Vegeta during his fight with Freeza in the previous season.
- 19s final words are a reference to the Winrar software, which has a 40-day trial period (as opposed to 30), yet one can continue using it indefinitely (and nobody knows why).
- Talking Is a Free Action: Averted insofar as Dr. Gero makes his getaway while Vegeta relishes his win over Android 19.Vegeta: Ahh, now that we have Chuckles the Assclown out of the picture, how about we tend to the elderly— (notices he's gone) THE F*CK'D HE GO?!