Airdate: June 11, 2004
Big G draws graffiti on the wall and calls it "art". Noby tells Big G that people will be mad at him, but Big G doesn't believe him. Big G notices Mr. Rumbleton walking by, so he gives his chalk to Noby and escapes. Mr. Rumbleton thinks Noby drew the graffiti, and Noby can't convince him otherwise. Noby is forced to clean the wall.
Noby explains his problems to Doraemon. Doraemon shows Noby the Soap Bubble Straw. It's not a straw, but a pipe that blows soap bubbles. When the bubbles touch someone who has done something wrong, they realize that they've made bad choices and try to make up for them. Toby comes in Noby's room and smokes. Noby blows soap bubbles at Toby and causes him to cry and promise he'll never smoke again. Toby tells Noby to never grow up like him. Doraemon explains that the gadget's effects quickly wear off.
Big G looks over the store. He's mad when he sees Noby and Doraemon hiding. Noby blows the Soap Bubble Straw, but it doesn't work. After he blows many bubbles, he finally gets Big G to feel sorry. Big G regrets blaming Noby for his graffiti and asks Noby to forgive him. Big G wants Noby to hit him, but he refuses. Big G hits himself with a frying pan instead. He sees his mom. He explains his "criminal" misdeeds to her and runs away. Doraemon says that Big G might have the effect for longer.
Noby says he'll use the gadget on his own. Doraemon doesn't trust him to use it properly. Noby blows a soap bubble at him and Doraemon admits that he should've trusted him from the beginning. Doraemon allows Noby to use the Soap Bubble Straw for whatever he wants.
Noby looks for someone who has been misbehaving. He sees Sue and her friends. Sue's friends have drawn with markers all over Sue's dog's face. Noby blows bubbles at Sue's friends to force them to feel sorry.
Big G bumps into Sneech while still under the effects of the Soap Bubble Straw. Sneech apologizes for bumping into Big G, but Big G tears up and says he's sorry for walking without looking. Sneech thinks Big G is acting strange. Sneech says Big G did nothing wrong, but Big G still apologizes. Sneech says he's more concerned about Big G taking his comics and his toys, forcing him to be in the store with him, and forcing him to hear his bad singing. Big G feels sorry for being mean. The effect wears off, but Sneech still tries to get Big G to apologize for his other bad habits. Big G beats up Sneech after he feels normal again.
Noby runs into his teacher, Mr. S. Mr. S asks him if he has finished his work. Noby says he hasn't finished it, but he has no excuse as to why. Mr. S tells him that he shouldn't be walking around outside until he has finished his work. He says that no matter how many times he tells Noby to study, he never does. Noby blows a soap bubble at Mr. S and makes him feel sad. Mr. S says that he doesn't understand Noby and his problems. Mr. S says that he shouldn't even be a teacher at all.
Right when Mr. S leaves, Doraemon comes in and tells Noby he's misusing the gadget. Doraemon asks for the gadget back, but Noby still wants to use it. Noby tries to use the Soap Bubble Straw to make Doraemon regretful, but Doraemon uses a blanket to dodge all of Noby's soap bubbles.
Tammy meets Mr. S. Mr. S says it's all his fault that Noby doesn't get good grades, even though Tammy knows that it's Noby's fault. Tammy runs to see Noby.
Noby blows a huge bubble. Doraemon reflects it and it accidentally hits Tammy. Tammy feels so upset that she runs all the way home. She asks Toby to forgive her for everything she's done to the family. She tries to punish herself by shaving her head, but Doraemon, Noby, and Toby prevent her from doing it.
This episode has never been released on home video in Japan, but it can still be watched in other languages, such as Spanish.
- Aesop Amnesia: Lampshaded. Mr. S points out how Noby keeps learning the importance of studying, but he never actually improves. He says this lesson goes through one ear and out the other, and that this has happened over a thousand times.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Big G draws graffiti of a character with yellow skin, red eyes, a blue nose, etc.
- Apologises a Lot: When someone's under the effects of the Soap Bubble Straw, they will greatly apologize for everything they have done, even if other people don't need them to apologize.
- Battle Discretion Shot: We don't get to see Big G punch Sneech, but we hear Sneech and see his scream written out on-screen.
- Bubble Pipe: The Soap Bubble Straw is a pipe that blows soap bubbles. The soap bubbles cause people to immediately realize their mistakes.
- Cassandra Truth:
- Noby tells Big G he'll get into trouble for putting graffiti on the wall, but Big G doesn't believe him until he sees Mr. Rumbleton.
- Doraemon tells Noby that he shouldn't be trusted with the gadget. In the end, Noby misuses the gadget.
- Color-Coded Emotions: People under the effects of the Soap Bubble Straw have a black color surrounding their body, showing that they are cold and mournful.
- Dreadful Musician: Sneech says this is one of many problems he has with Big G.
- Evil Parents Want Good Kids: Heavily downplayed. Toby thinks he's a horrible person for smoking and he hopes Noby never smokes as an adult.
- Face Doodling: Sue's friends draw with markers all over Sue's dog's face. They claim they made the dog "handsome".
- Frame-Up: Big G draws graffiti, and he gives Noby his chalk to make it look like Noby drew the graffiti.
- Going Cold Turkey: When Toby's under the effects of the Soap Bubble Straw, he says that he'll never smoke again, which implies he'll go cold turkey and immediately stop his habits. However, the effects of the Soap Bubble Straw soon wear off and Toby probably goes back to smoking.
- Heel Realization: Doraemon and Noby use the Soap Bubble Straw to make their friends realize they made bad choices like smoking or walking without looking. From the way their friends act after getting hit with the bubbles, you'd think they were guilty of horrible crimes.
- Hit Me, Dammit!: Big G asks Noby to hit him for the graffiti he drew on the wall, but Noby doesn't want to hit Big G. Big G hits himself with a frying pan instead.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Shortly after Doraemon gives Noby the Soap Bubble Straw, Noby uses the gadget on Doraemon to make him allow Noby to use the gadget however he wants.
- It's All My Fault: People might say this phrase after they are hit with the Soap Bubble Straw and feel remorseful.
- Must Make Amends: The Soap Bubble Straw causes people to want to make up for their bad deeds, no matter how minor they are.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The characters cry and say this for minor offenses like smoking or bumping into people.
- Never My Fault: When Noby makes a mistake, such as misusing a gadget or not doing his homework, he tries to use the Soap Bubble Straw to make someone else want to take the blame.
- Non-Indicative Name: The Soap Bubble Straw is a pipe or a bottle, not a straw. The Spanish dub avoids this trope by calling it the Soap Bubble Machine.
- The Penance: Big G hits himself with a frying pan after he feels guilty about blaming Noby for his graffiti. Later on, Tammy tries, but fails to shave her head for being a bad mother.
- Phlebotinum Breakdown: Subverted. When Noby needs to use the Soap Bubble Straw on Big G, it looks like the gadget won't function when he needs it most. However, it turns out that it does work after several bubbles are blown.
- Pushover Parents: Tammy initially wants to discipline Noby for making Mr. S feel depressed, but when she gets hit with a huge soap bubble, she feels sad and refuses to discipline her son or anyone besides herself.
- Running Away to Cry: Big G and Tammy both run away when they feel upset.
- Scream Discretion Shot: When Big G punches Sneech, we hear Sneech scream but we don't see him in pain.
- Smoking Is Not Cool: Toby regrets smoking and he tells Noby to never grow up like him.
- Stern Teacher: Defied. When Noby sees Mr. S, he realizes that Mr. S will be stern about his assignments. Noby defies this by using the Soap Bubble Straw to make Mr. S sad and willing to take the blame.
- Tears of Remorse: Noby's friends cry tears of remorse after the Soap Bubble Straw forces them to feel guilty.
- Was Too Hard on Him: After Mr. S gets hit with the Soap Bubble Straw, he feels like he's too hard on Noby and that he doesn't understand what Noby goes through.
- Written Sound Effect: When Big G punches Sneech, Sneech's scream is written out as text.