A Plot: Wanda gets a scooter from a relative and, despite teasing from others, begins to enjoy riding it around town. That is, until Brent accidentally runs over it and doesn't fess up to his crime.
B Plot: Lacey is moving to a new house, so she tricks Davis into helping her move. Not wanting to be the only one to suffer, Davis tricks Karen into coming along to help as well. Lacey proves to be quite the unhelpful mover, driving the cops up the wall.
C Plot: Hank watches a French film and decides to add a European flair to his greetings by kissing people on both cheeks. He gets in trouble, though, when he tries with Emma only to accidentally kiss her on the lips. This weirds out the two participants and angers Oscar.
- Bad News in a Good Way:Lacey: Hey guys. I was just on the phone trying to round up people to help.
Lacey: And good news... nobody can make it. More beer and pizza for you two!
- Bait-and-Switch: This is how Lacey tricks Davis into helping her move. She holds up football tickets and asks him if he's free for the weekend. Once he confirms, she asks him to help her move and then hands the tickets to Oscar.
- Bait-and-Switch Comment: Zig-Zagged when Wanda talks to Brent about how her scooter was wrecked:Wanda: When I find out who did that.... I'm gonna take them out for a beer.
Brent: A beer?
Wanda: Yeah... and while we're out for that beer I'm gonna hire some thugs to smash all the windows in their car.
- Big Eater:Karen: You don't share pizza with Brent. He eats and you try to keep the cheese from flying into your hair.
- Broken Record: Hank admits to Oscar what happened to Emma, and all Oscar can do is continuously repeat the question "You did what with my wife?"
- Distinction Without a Difference:Davis: It's no fair! You tricked me into moving.
Lacey: I didn't trick you. I arranged my sentence in a way that led you to believe something that wasn't true.
- Duct Tape for Everything: Brent uses tape to "fix" Wanda's scooter. It doesn't work out too well.
- Gendered Insult: Wanda calls Brent a bunch of girl names when she finds out he's afraid of grass clippings and bugs.
- Gratuitous Italian: Wanda adopts this when talking about her scooter.
- Greeting Gesture Confusion: How Hank and Emma's plot begins, leading to an Accidental Kiss.
- Humble Pie: After treating Davis and Karen pretty poorly all episode, Lacey gets her comeuppance. Karen forces her into making fresh pizza for Karen and Davis, and when other random people come in and see the pizza, Karen has Lacey make them some, too.
- Imagine Spot:
- Wanda has a few while riding her scooter, imagining she's riding through a small Italian town being greeted by everyone.
- Hank has a sultry one of him and Emma, immediately after claiming to Emma that he hadn't thought about their kiss.
- Late to the Punchline:Karen: [to Lacey]] Fresh pizza now, or we start juggling the crystal.
Davis: [leaning over to Karen] I don't know how to juggle. [suddenly realizing] Ohhhhhhhh, right. [to Lacey] And we don't know how to juggle.
- Mean Boss: Lacey to Karen and Davis while they're helping her move.
- Skyward Scream: Wanda discovers blue paint on Brent's bumper, indicating he's the one who wrecked her scooter. She looks straight up and screams "You will pay!!!!"