When Archer discovers the chemotherapy drugs hes been taking for his cancer are counterfeit (mainly consisting of sucrose and Zima), he sets out to destroy the criminals behind the scheme.
This episode provides examples of:
- Bullying a Dragon: One of the Irish mobsters at Archer's mercy laughs at him having breast cancer. After he had already killed one of them. It ended with a shotgun blast to his face.
- Delaney is so convinced Archer won't shoot him he tell's him a story about meeting his mother at a singles retreat, Delaney was a Horrible Judge of Character.
- Freudian Threat: Archer threatens to slowly slide his knife up a pharmacist's urethra unless he gives him the information he wants. Needless to say, he spills the beans so fast that Archer can barely keep up.
- Not What I Signed Up For: One of the mooks Archer interrogates says he thought they were stealing cream for male pattern baldness, not cancer medication. He's upset when he finds out the truth.
- Odd Friendship: Archer and Ruth, a woman most likely old enough to be his mom, bonded over their shared illnesses, and Archer's rampage is ignited not just for his sake, but because Ruth died thanks to the fake medication.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Invoked, with Archer explicitly calling what he's doing a rampage.