Malory and the ISIS agents travel to the Monte Carlo Grand Prix to recover another one of her sex tapes, but Archer loses all the blackmail money gambling and must enlist Ray and Lana's help to recover it before Malory finds out.
This episode provides examples of:
- Call-Back: Ray knocks out a guard with Malory's purse, even asking if she keeps buckles in it.
- Did Not Think This Through: Selling ISIS equipment to replace their 401k might sound like a good idea. But not asking the customer to pay them after fencing it all was something Cyril missed.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Yes, Archer did gamble with the 401k money from ISIS. But he was not the one who took it out of everyone's account (that would be Malory). Ray himself lampshades it when Archer points it out, and Lana reluctantly concedes.
- When Lana threatens to shoot the guard in the head unless he tells where Benoit (balls) took the money, Archer points out that he would have no way of knowing.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!: When they go to steal the 401k money back at the vault, Archer, Ray, and Lana see that the guards have already been tied up. Archer initially sees this as a good thing, since they forgot to bring the ropes, until Lana asks this simple question:Lana: Archer, why would somebody tie up the guards!?Archer: Duh, so they could rob the...oh shit.
- Oh, Crap!: Lana when she she's Archer's jacket on a gambling table.
- Cyril has a massive one when he see's the 401k accounts are emptied.
- Reality Ensues: Archer may be a semi-effective secret agent but he has absolutely no skill or self-control with gambling. So, of course he blows it.
- Hotels like to pamper their high rollers so they get pressured to gamble for exactly the reasons shown.
- Running Gag: Say it with me. "Benoit." "Balls!"
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Ray slows his car down when he see's a rocket helicopter.