A One Piece/Dragon Ball crossover, created by Akira Toriyama and Eiichiro Oda. Cross Epoch was released on December 25th, 2006 in the Weekly Shonen Jump, and it appeared in the April 2011 issue of the English Shonen Jump 100 issue.
Long story short, Shenlong granted Mister Satan's wish to become a King. After that, he invites his friends to a tea party. The story then follows various pairs as they make it to the party.
The story is so out of place it could be a Crack Fic.
This series provides examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Pilaf is paired up with Buggy? Gee, wonder why...
- Crossover: Of One Piece and Dragon Ball
- Crossover Alternate Universe: Takes place in a world where One Piece and Dragon Ball universes merge together.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: More like, "Did We Just Have Tea With Shenlong?"
- Excuse Plot: Mr. Satan invites characters from both series for a party, everyone makes their way there and have silly interactions. That's pretty much the gist of it.
- Eyepatch of Power: Vegeta has one.
- Goldfish Poop Gang: The alliance between Pilaf and Buggy gets this treatment.
- Level Ate: where Shenlong goes after granting wishes.
- No Sense of Direction: Zoro, true to form, manages to get both himself and Piccolo lost.
- Only the Pure of Heart: Luffy is able to ride the Nimbus cloud.
- Sky Pirates: Vegeta, Robin, Usopp, and Trunks, along with a similar crew led by Dr. Gero being mentioned.
- Space Pirates: Nami and Bulma's occupation in this universe.