Arthur may refer to:
- King Arthur, a well-known mythical British king that is in many legends.
- Arthur, a children's book series written by Marc Brown, starting in 1976. There is also a D.W. series focusing on his sister.
- The 1981 film, starring Dudley Moore and directed by Steve Gordon.
- The cartoon series broadcast by PBS, starting in 1996, based on Brown's series.
- Arthur et les Minimoys, a children's fantasy book series by Luc Besson, starting in 2002.
- Arthur and the Invisibles, a 2006 CGI film based on Besson's series.
- The 2011 remake of the 1981 film, now starring Russell Brand and directed by Jason Winer.
- Arthur Christmas, a 2011 Christmas Movie made by Aardman Animations, directed by Sarah Smith and Barry Cook.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.