- "Beauty and the Beasts"Langston: Hi Francine, your son can't talk, because he's wearing earrings and a girdle in a beauty contest.
- "Pig-Out Mountain"
- Fergy and Paulie travelling down the icy slides.
- "Invasion of the Boogie Snatchers".
- The opening scene of Paulie attempting to turn on his jukebox only to be interrupted by Spalding's constant obnoxious singing.
- Most of Professor Pester's lines in the show make him come off as a pathetic but funny villain.
- "FEEL THE WRATH OF MY GIANT HOE, GARDEN WRECKER!"
Funny / Viva Piņata