- "My Little Fergy".
Langston: But...! I was so close!Fergy: Icing on a stick!Langston: ...Oh, why not?
- Francine looking after Fergy when he fakes an illness trying to get out of a party; she really is good to her son!
- It ended on a happy note for Langston for once!
- "Queen For a Day".
- Franklin taking such care to make sure each and every Buzzlegum who lived in his garden was rewarded for making honey for him. His friendship with them (at the beginning at least) was very cavity enduing. (No pun intended!)
- Also him teaching Beeatrice how to be "nice" to her subjects was also worth a mention. She really does well to keep them happy in the end!
- "My Pal Langston".
Fergy: I can't take this anymore!Langston: Hey, you guys...listen...Fergy: No, no! You listen to me!Langston: Well, sure I will, pal of mine! B-but first...Ah, I just wanted to thank you guys.Paulie: For what?Langston: For...putting up with me. Oh, darn it... I know I'm not the easiest piñata to... you know...hang with. What I'm trying to say is... Thanks for being my friends. *Starts to cry.*...Going somewhere Fergs?Fergy: ...Just...wherever you are... *Picks him up in a hug* ...friend!
- Langston, such a stick in the mud and usually so irritable when it comes to Fergy and Paulie completely changes tact when they offer to hang out with him and be friends (even if it is all a scheme to try and get out of attending parties). How happy he is to finally have someone who accepts him really is heart-warming, if not somewhat heartbreaking as well as it's mostly faked friendship.
- And then-
- The ending to "I, Pretztail".
Paulie: You my friend are one special Horstachio.Hudson: Hey, I might be a world famous mega celebrity with off the charts star wattage, but I know who my pals are.
- This exchange:
- After Franklin becomes popular, Hudson starts mentoring him and giving him tricks on how to handle fame in a really patient manner. When Franklin becomes more popular than him, he just congratulates him and keeps a low profile, even though he is really sad about not being the biggest celebrity on the island anymore. Remember, this is Hudson we are talking about.
- Franklin doesn't succumb into Acquired Situational Narcissism. Sure, he starts acting a bit cocky, but he still cares about his friends, is concerned when he notices how depressed Hudson is now that nobody cares about him anymore and he is perfectly willing to give up his fame to make Hudson happy.
- For a Meta example: The show and the games still have a rapidly growing fanbase to this day, it just goes to show. Despite being one of Microsoft's most underrated franchises, it's still fondly remembered and loved.
Heartwarming / Viva Piņata